• last month
This World Is Not Real (2024) EP 8 ENG SUB

Category

📺
TV
Transcript
00:30让记忆像碎片一样消失 When memories disappear like pieces
00:34我依旧会被你吸引 I will still be attracted to you
00:37在无处落脚的人海里 In the endless sea of people
00:41你的耳墙一直到雨水落地 Your ears will stay on the ground until the rain
00:45试着调你的位置 却装作不在意 Trying to find your position, but pretending not to care
00:50满心想念却只字不提 Missing you with all my heart, but I can't stop
01:00准备好了吗 Are you ready?
01:02准备好了 Yes
01:03开始吧 Start
01:04你好 您拨打的电话已关机 Hello, the number you have dialed is power off
01:32叶不归座也不接电话 真不让人省心 He doesn't know how to sit down or answer the phone. He's such a pain in the ass
01:45您先请 Please come in
01:46谢谢 Thank you
02:01吴博士 情况怎么样了 Dr. Wu, how is it going?
02:03噪镜引擎确实稳定了它大脑神经键信号衰退的现象 The audio-viscosity engine has indeed stabilized the phenomenon of signal decline in the brain
02:08但是能维持多久 现在还不好说 But it's hard to say how long it can last
02:10它在噪镜引擎维持的世界里有记忆恢复的迹象 In the world where the audio-viscosity engine is maintained, there are signs of memory recovery
02:15噪镜搭建的环境是以我们还未相识之前为模板 The environment in which the audio-viscosity engine is built is a model of what we haven't known before
02:19但是现在有些场景出现了本不该出现的物件 But now there are some scenes where objects that shouldn't have appeared have appeared
02:23引擎里的所有画面是我们一切意识以及感受的来源 All the images in the audio-viscosity engine are the source of all our consciousness and feelings
02:26这是个好消息 This is good news
02:28说明您从瑞典带回来的实验药物有些效果 It means that the experimental drug you brought back from Sweden has some effect
02:32但是您进入琴女士的梦境还是要小心 But you have to be careful when you enter Ms. Qin's dream
02:37不能给她过大的刺激 因为大脑活动过于兴奋的话会导致休克 We can't give her too much stimulation because too much activity in the brain will cause shock
02:43所以我们需要更长的时间让她从潜意识慢慢接受自己的处境 So we need more time to let her slowly accept her situation from subconscious
02:50那有什么办法能快点唤醒她的记忆吗 哪怕在噪镜里也行 Is there any way to wake her memory up as soon as possible? Even if it's in the mirror
03:06我怎么会在这儿 这不是林总家吗 Why am I here? Isn't this Director Lin's house?
03:34昨晚 昨晚 怎么都不记得昨晚发生什么了呀 Why didn't I remember what happened last night?
03:42我也没有喝酒啊 I didn't drink
03:53过来吃早餐 吃完我送你上班 Come and have breakfast. I'll send you to work after eating
04:04林总 没事的 我可以坐地铁回去 Director Lin, it's okay. I can take the subway back
04:08离这里最近的地铁有二十公里 The nearest subway station is 20 kilometers away
04:10我可以骑共享单车 I can ride a shared bike
04:11我这儿没有单车 I don't have a bike here
04:18林总 昨晚 Director Lin, last night
04:21昨晚你测试完睡着了 You fell asleep after the test last night
04:24这是我特地为你做的早餐 坐下吃吧 This is the breakfast I made for you. Sit down and eat
04:28谢谢 Thank you
04:34昨晚睡得好吗 Did you sleep well last night
04:54这是在点我 昨天没有做完工作就睡着了 He's calling me. I didn't finish my work yesterday, so I fell asleep
04:58林总 昨晚的任务我上午保证完成 Director Lin, I will finish the task last night
05:01谢谢林总 Thank you, Director Lin
05:17林总 晴晚之灵到底是一款什么样的游戏啊 Director Lin, what kind of game is the morning and evening spirit?
05:22这款游戏完全颠覆了游戏行业传统的设计思路 This game has completely subverted the traditional design ideas of the game industry
05:27它是一款只能在梦里玩的游戏 It's a game that can only be played in dreams
05:29在梦里玩的游戏 这跟我白日梦的构想很像 It's like my daydream
05:34您是因为这个才把我招进公司的吧 You hired me because of this, right?
05:37对 Yes
05:39那现在晴晚之灵开发到了一种什么样的程度了呢 How far has the morning and evening spirit developed now?
05:44你先具体说说你的白日梦吧 Tell me about your daydream first
05:47您知道有种梦叫清醒梦吧 You know there is a dream called a sober dream, right?
05:51清醒梦就是一种在睡梦中理性功能 却没有完全被关闭的状态 A sober dream is a state in which the rational function in sleep is not completely closed
05:57做梦的人可以通过自己的想法来控制自己的梦境 A dreamer can control his dream through his own thoughts
06:02对 我白日梦的灵感就是基于这个来的 Yes, this is the inspiration for my daydream
06:06但是它现在缺少最关键的一环 就是一个强大的物理引擎 But it lacks the most critical part, which is a powerful physical engine
06:11把大脑紊乱的电信号翻译并固定成一个稳定的视碰结构 Translate the telegraphy of the brain chaos and fix it into a stable touch structure
06:16但是这门技术要涉及最前沿的脑科学 还有脑机接口技术 But this technology involves the most advanced brain science and brain interface technology
06:22我现在实在没有能力去把它实现 I really can't make it happen now
06:27你会实现的 只是需要一些外部资源 You can make it happen, but you need some external resources
06:31您的意思是秦婉之灵已经解决了这个问题是吗 You mean the love spirit has solved this problem, right?
06:36是的 Yes
06:38谁啊 这也太天才了吧 Who? This is too genius
06:40理论上治疗的方式跟现实中一样 Theoretically, the treatment method is the same as in reality
06:44就是代他重温过去的经历 就是让他重新爱上你 It's the experience of bringing him back to love you again
06:49是您吗 Is it you?
06:53我之前听公司的同事说秦婉之灵是您一直在负责的项目 I heard from my colleagues that you've been in charge of the Love Spirit project
06:59那他们的研发团队 Then their R&D team...
07:09林总 你干嘛 Mr. Lin, what are you doing?
07:14你觉得刚才是梦境还是现实 Do you think it was a dream or reality?
07:19我们的宇宙注定在爱是最好的结果 Our universe is destined to love is the best result
07:39他怎么跟林总一起来的 How did he come with Mr. Lin?
07:40姐 你一晚上没回家就跟他在一起啊 Sister, you didn't go home last night and you were with him?
07:53我加班呢 I was working overtime
07:55电话也不接 你知不知道我多担心你啊 You didn't pick up the phone. Do you know how worried I was about you?
08:00关机了 It's off
08:02那个林总 你先走吧 Mr. Lin, you go first
08:07站住 Stop
08:10我告诉你 你再这样压榨我姐 小心我告你 I'm telling you, if you keep suppressing my sister like this, I'll sue you
08:14996犯法你知不知道 Do you know that 996 is a crime?
08:17还让我姐偷瞎偷的 谁知道你打了什么主意 Who knows what you did to my sister?
08:19秦天 Qin Tian
08:21没事 知道心疼姐姐 值得表扬 It's okay. I know you care about my sister. It's worth praising
08:26谁让你表扬了 别走 Who told you to praise me? Don't go
08:29别闹了 我这不是好好的吗 Stop it. I'm fine
08:31姐 别这么拼命了好不好 Sister, don't try so hard, okay?
08:34大不了 大不了我打职业养你 At worst, I'll give you a job
08:38打职业 打职业 打职业 打职业 打职业 打职业 打职业 打职业 打职业 打职业 笑什么 怎么了 What are you laughing at? What's wrong?
08:41加油 弟弟 你是最棒的 Come on, brother. You're the best
08:47别笑了 不许笑 Don't laugh. Don't laugh
08:50那你没事 我走了 You're fine. I'm leaving
08:53对了 记得吃早餐哦 By the way, remember to have breakfast
08:59别袭有战车的收购办得怎么样了 What about the acquisition of the war vehicle?
09:02我们顺利拿下了 We got it
09:04只是 It's just
09:06有什么问题 What's the problem?
09:08只是巨蚀突然跑出来搅局 It's just that the giant suddenly came out of the corner
09:10月球战车趁机狮子大开口 The Moon Wars took advantage of the lion's opening
09:13把收购价格提高到了五亿 To raise the acquisition price to 500 million
09:17钱打过去了吗 Did you transfer the money?
09:19打过去了 Yes, I did
09:20余总 Mr. Yu
09:21林总 不好了 Mr. Lin, bad news
09:22月球战车被很多家长投诉故意暴力 The Moon Wars was violently complained by many parents
09:25已经被平台下架了 It has been removed from the platform
09:26怎么会这样 How come
09:27那 Then
09:28我们的钱不就都打水漂了 Our money is all gone
09:30是啊 林总 Yes, Mr. Lin
09:31您不在的时候 秦总非要签这份合同 Mr. Qin insisted on signing the contract when you were away
09:34我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Yu and I said we would decide when you came back
09:36可是秦总非要说 But Mr. Qin insisted on saying
09:37是我 It's me
10:01我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:02是我 It's me
10:03我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:04是我 It's me
10:05我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:06是我 It's me
10:07我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:08是我 It's me
10:09我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:10是我 It's me
10:11我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:12是我 It's me
10:13我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:14是我 It's me
10:16我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:17是我 It's me
10:18我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:19是我 It's me
10:20我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:21是我 It's me
10:22我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:23是我 It's me
10:24我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:25是我 It's me
10:26我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:27是我 It's me
10:28我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:29是我 It's me
10:30我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:31是我 It's me
10:32我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:33是我 It's me
10:34我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:35是我 It's me
10:36我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:37是我 It's me
10:38我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:39是我 It's me
10:40我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:41是我 It's me
10:42我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:43是我 It's me
10:44我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:45是我 It's me
10:46我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:47是我 It's me
10:48我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:49是我 It's me
10:50我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:51是我 It's me
10:52我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:53是我 It's me
10:54我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:55是我 It's me
10:56我和余总都说等您回来再决定 Mr. Qin insisted on saying
10:57是我 It's me

Recommended