• last week
Unang Balita is the news segment of GMA Network's daily morning program, Unang Hirit. It's anchored by Arnold Clavio, Susan Enriquez, Ivan Mayrina, and Mariz Umali, and airs on GMA-7 Mondays to Fridays at 5:30 AM (PHL Time). For more videos from Unang Balita, visit http://www.gmanetwork.com/unangbalita.

#GMAIntegratedNews #GMANetwork #KapusoStream

Breaking news and stories from the Philippines and abroad:
GMA Integrated News Portal: http://www.gmanews.tv
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gmanews
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@gmanews
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gmanews
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/gmanews

GMA Network Kapuso programs on GMA Pinoy TV: https://gmapinoytv.com/subscribe

Category

🗞
News
Transcript
00:00She also reminded Vice President Sara Duterte that she still has duties here in the country.
00:06Her brother, Davao City Mayor Baste Duterte, has a pasaring.
00:11The administration is targeting their family, which is why the palace refused.
00:16We have first news with Ivan Mayrena.
00:23Until April 30, the travel authority's visa was given to Vice President Sara Duterte by the Office of the President.
00:29But Malacanang has a reminder to VP Sara.
00:32She also needs the Philippines as a Vice President.
00:35She should be working not only for her father, although it is acceptable and we can understand her feelings now.
00:45But remember, she is saying that millions of Filipinos voted for her and she also needs to serve this.
00:53Malacanang said that she was asked about the new names of the OVPs who received the confidential funds first
01:00and if Malacanang will do anything to make Vice President Sara answer about these names.
01:04Jay Camote, Miggy Mango, Dodong Gang, and Xiaomi 8.
01:11These are just a few people that I have been using until now.
01:15If it was discovered, it would be better to investigate about this.
01:24Why? Because it is the right of the people to know where the money is being spent, the country's funds.
01:33We are trying to get the Vice President's answer about Malacanang's statement
01:37about the new names of the OVPs who received the confidential funds, said VP Sara.
01:43We don't know the answer to that because as we speak, we don't know how they handle the chain of evidence.
01:52We don't know if that is the answer of the office of the Vice President. At this point, we don't know.
01:59In a discussion that was live-streamed on social media,
02:02the younger brother of Vice President, Davao City Mayor Bastia Duterte,
02:07said that the administration of Marcos is inciting them.
02:10This is the result of your single-out with the President.
02:17You targeted me. You will pay for what you did.
02:26As for the arrest of Mayor Bastia, according to Palacio, they have nothing to do here
02:31because the former president has a warrant from the ICC.
02:35Despite the lack of investigation and the non-filing of the cases,
02:38there were already thousands of extrajudicial killings that pushed the ICC to continue their investigation.
02:44This is also the result of the lack of action of the previous administration.
02:48There is no single-out here.
02:50What happened here, the cases here about crimes against humanity,
02:55will be carried out by his father who is targeting them.
03:01Palacio continues to deny that the ICC has no power over the Philippines
03:06since it left the country in 2019.
03:08But his jurisdiction recognizes the cases before they left the country.
03:12The re-entering of the ICC has not been discussed yet.
03:16This is the first news, Ivan Merina for GMA Integrated News.

Recommended