• 2 days ago

Category

😹
Fun
Transcript
00:30当记忆像碎片一样消失 I will be attracted by you
00:34我依旧会被你吸引 When the memory disappears like a fragment
00:37在无处落脚的人海里 In the endless sea of people
00:41你的降临是岛屿是陆地 Your landing is the land of the rain
00:45试着看你的位置 却装作不在意 I try to see your position, but I pretend not to care
00:50满身想念却只字不提 I miss you all the time, but I can't stop
01:00奇怪 明明是第一次来 为什么感觉那么熟悉 It's strange. It's my first time here. Why do I feel so familiar?
01:30秦总 等等 秦总好 Mr. Qin, wait a minute. Hello, Mr. Qin.
01:45秦总 什么情况 你给我好好说话 Mr. Qin, what's going on? Can you talk to me nicely?
01:49你什么情况啊 What's going on with you?
01:50我刚收到公司通知的邮件 我刚收到公司通知的邮件 I just received an email from the company.
01:52你的职位是副总经理 Your position is the deputy general manager.
01:54什么副总经理 What deputy general manager?
02:01你有搞错啊 Did you make a mistake?
02:03当然没有了 我都和人事确定过了 Of course not. I've confirmed it with the personnel.
02:06再说了 你办公室都收拾好了 Besides, your office is all packed up.
02:08走 我带你过去 Let's go. I'll take you there.
02:19奇怪 怎么打不开啊 奇怪 怎么打不开啊 It's strange. Why can't I open it?
02:21我去找一下人事 I'll go find the personnel.
02:22没事 等等 这个办公室有人吗 It's okay. Wait a minute. Is there anyone in this office?
02:24我在这儿就行 I'm fine here.
02:26那是林总秘书的办公室 That's Mr. Lin's secretary's office.
02:28早上刚从你这个屋搬出来 He just came out of your room this morning.
02:30现在肯定很兴奋 He must be very excited now.
02:33不会吧 No way.
02:34我有那么小心眼吗 Am I that narrow-minded?
02:38秦总 你好 我是林总的秘书 Hello, Ms. Qin. I'm Mr. Lin's secretary.
02:40欢迎您来到显游 Welcome to Xianyou.
02:42您叫我秦婉就行 You can call me Qin Wan.
02:48公司得讲规矩还是得叫您秦总 The company has to follow the rules, so I have to call you Ms. Qin.
02:52当然 希望你可以不辜负林总 Of course, I hope you won't let Mr. Lin down.
02:55带领公司走得更远 Take the company further.
02:57您放心 我一定会努力的 Don't worry. I'll do my best.
03:20不知道行政部在忙些什么 I don't know what the administration is doing.
03:22上周就让他们修了这台咖啡机 They repaired this coffee machine last week.
03:25喝这个 Drink this.
03:28谢谢你 何秘书 Thank you, Ms. He.
03:35这个口感好 This tastes good.
03:51又是撒咖啡 剧本都不敢那么写吧 You spilled coffee again. You don't dare to write a script like that, do you?
03:57对不起 对不起 林总 没有被烫到吧 I'm sorry, Mr. Lin. I didn't get scalded, did I?
03:59林总 没烫到你吗 Mr. Lin, did you get scalded?
04:03林总下午要和沙特团视频呢 Mr. Lin is going to have a video call with Sartre this afternoon.
04:06衬衫 办公室被用拿去干洗了 The shirt was used to dry in the office.
04:09没事 It's okay.
04:11衣服我来赔吧 I'll pay for the clothes.
04:12谁要你赔啊 Who wants you to pay?
04:15对不起 Sorry.
04:19你叫人收拾一下 Ask someone to clean up.
04:24你知道你的职务是什么 You know what your position is.
04:26这些小事随便找个人干就行了 You can ask someone to do it.
04:38林总 你赶紧检查一下有没有被烫伤吧 Mr. Lin, please check if you are scalded.
04:42这么关心我吗 Are you so concerned about me?
04:46如果您没什么事的话 If there's nothing else,
04:49那我先出去看看 I'll go out and have a look.
04:55为什么这一刻好像曾经发生过 Why does this moment seem to have happened before?
05:20你就坐这儿 Sit here.
05:22祈愿之灵的保密级别很高 The secret level of the Wish Spirit is very high.
05:23你想参与就需要独立办公室 If you want to participate, you need to have your own office.
05:27那您的意思是 That means
05:29我可以参与祈愿之灵了是吗 I can participate in the Wish Spirit, right?
05:32等你过了试用期 When you pass the probation period.
05:34好 OK.
05:36等了三年 After three years,
05:38今晚我们终于可以每天在一起了 tonight, we can finally be together every day.
05:50试用期 Probation period?
05:53这家伙是在考验 I'm testing
05:54我有没有能力加入祈愿之灵的项目 if I have the ability to join the Wish Spirit.
05:57必须得给他露两手 I have to show him something.
06:24看起来好香 It smells good.
06:26秦总 昨晚加班辛苦了 Mr. Qin, thank you for working overtime last night.
06:29都没人了还装呢 No one is here. Stop pretending.
06:32曹婉婉 你和我们老板之前就认识吗 Cao Wenwen, how long have you known our boss?
06:35看他很熟悉的样子看他很熟悉的样子看他很熟悉的样子 He looks very familiar.
06:36不认识 不认识 No, we don't know each other.
06:38我们俩是上周入演第一次见 We met for the first time last Saturday.
06:41但是我总觉得吧 But I always feel that
06:42我们俩之间有一种特别熟悉的感觉 we are very familiar with each other.
06:46好像认识了一段时间 I think we've known each other for a long time.
06:49没错 没错 没错 没错 没错 没错 没错 没错 没错 I'm not sure.
06:51我们俩是上周入演第一次见 We met for the first time last Saturday.
06:54但是我总觉得吧 But I always feel that
06:55我们俩之间有一种特别熟悉的感觉 we are very familiar with each other.
06:59好像认识了很久 I think we've known each other for a long time.
07:02你可别瞎说飞飞啊 Don't talk nonsense.
07:03你都有樊哥了 You have Brother Fan.
07:05樊哥 樊哥 你就天天想着樊哥吧你 Brother Fan, Brother Fan, you think about Brother Fan every day.
07:08才认识多久就被收买了 How long have we known each other?
07:10我都说了 我们俩是小时候的好朋友 I said we were good friends when we were kids.
07:13樊哥多好啊 Brother Fan is so nice.
07:14海归学霸 又盛情又专业 He's a top student. He's so affectionate and professional.
07:18快打住吧 你要喜欢你去追啊 Stop it. If you like him, go after him.
07:20算了吧 好好去没兴趣 Forget it. I'm not interested in him.
07:24对了 灯灯 By the way, Dengdeng,
07:26你知道秦婉之林是谁在开发吗 do you know who is developing Qin Wan Zhi Lin?
07:30我不知道啊 I don't know.
07:31好像是凌总吧 I think it's Mr. Lin.
07:33这么神秘吗 连开发团队都不知道 Is it so mysterious that even the development team doesn't know?
07:37我怀疑啊 是个幽灵项目 I think it's a ghost project.
07:39就是对外讲故事用的 It's for storytelling.
07:41你知道的 公司的股票一直 You know, the company's stock price has been...
07:46幽灵项目 Ghost project?
07:50你怎么出来了 How did you come out?
07:52好可爱啊 So cute.
07:56好可爱啊 So cute.
07:59你哪儿来的 Where did you come from?
08:01上班路上就一直跟着我了 You've been following me all the way to work.
08:03这么可爱 当然要先带回公司 晚上再带回家了 You're so cute. Of course I have to take you back to the company and take you home at night.
08:07你怎么跑出来了 小菊 How did you get out, Xiaoju?
08:09这么快名字就想好了 You came up with such a quick name.
08:11那当然了 Of course.
08:15小菊 小菊 Xiaoju, Xiaoju.
08:26坐这儿吧 Sit here.
08:30好可爱啊 So cute.
08:32好可爱啊 So cute.
08:34别动 Don't move.
08:36完了完了 没事没事 It's over. It's okay.
08:45吓死我了 吓死我了 It scared me to death.
08:47这要是碎了 我小命可就没了 If it's broken, I'll lose my life.
08:51不至于吧 It's not that bad.
08:53你不知道老板有多宝贝这个奖杯 You don't know how precious the boss is.
08:55每天进办公室第一件事就是擦一遍这个 The first thing I do when I enter the office every day is to wipe it.
08:58年度最佳游戏设计师秦婉 The Best Game Designer of the Year, Qin Wan.
09:07子童讲直播我年年都有看啊 I watch your live broadcast every year.
09:09没印象我跟你同名的设计师 I don't remember the designer who has the same name as you.
09:12我没有听说过游戏界有跟我同名的大神啊 I've never heard of a game industry with a master with the same name as me.
09:16不会有这么巧吧 It can't be such a coincidence, can it?
09:20所以 So,
09:21林总究竟为什么让我当现有副总 why did Mr. Lin make me the current vice president?
09:24真的是巧合吗 Is it really a coincidence?
09:28哎呀小鞠小背 Hey, Xiaoju, Xiaobei.
09:40怎么了林总 What's wrong with you, Mr. Lin?
09:43这是林总最看重的东西 This is what Mr. Lin values most.
09:57满天星都闪烁着光芒 The whole sky is shining with stars
10:01睡不当央此刻都是你的模样 I can't sleep, but I'm looking at you right now
10:05无人知我心中争斗 I don't know what's going on in my heart
10:09故作坚定恢复着你的问候 Pretending to be steadfast in replying to your greetings
10:13两个世界的我们都忙着赶路 We are both busy driving in two worlds
10:17以为顶峰相见的风景会多么滥迹一下 I thought the scenery before the peak would be so bleak
10:21像碎片一样消失我依旧会被你吸引 I will be attracted to you as soon as you disappear
10:28在无处落脚的人海里 In the endless sea of people
10:32你的降临是岛屿是陆地 Your landing is the island and the land
10:36谁知道你的位置却装作不在意 Who knows where you are, but pretends not to care
10:41满心想念却只字不提 I miss you all the time, but I can't stop
10:44炙热与孤寂镜刻着回忆 Memories are engraved in the heat and loneliness
10:47等他旁的月光再无痕迹 Wait for the moonlight by his side to shine again