• last year

Category

😹
Fun
Transcript
00:30当记忆像碎片一样消失 I will be attracted by you
00:34我依旧会被你吸引 When the memory disappears like a fragment
00:37在无处落脚的人海里 In the endless sea of people
00:41你的降临直到你是陆地 Your landing is right on the land
00:45谁知道你的位置 却装作不在意 Who knows where you are, but pretends not to care
00:50满身伤痍却只字不提 I miss you all the time, but I can't stop
01:00当记忆像碎片一样消失 I will be attracted by you
01:06能跟您成为朋友,她一定很优秀 She must be excellent to be your friend
01:10是,她是很优秀,也很漂亮 Yes, she is excellent and beautiful
01:14那她现在在哪儿? Then where is she now?
01:24我送你回家吧 Let me take you home
01:31让我去吧 I'll go
01:43林总,我想问您个问题 Mr. Lin, I have a question
01:46问吧 Go ahead
01:47您开发的游戏晴晚之灵您开发的游戏晴晚之灵 What is the meaning of the game you developed, The Spirit of Night?
01:51那这个名字是有什么含义吗 Does the name have any meaning?
01:53商业机密 It's a trade secret
01:55晴晚之灵不是我开发的游戏 The Spirit of Night is not a game I developed
02:01晴晚是你的游戏 The Spirit of Night is your game
02:05我的游戏? My game?
02:09这家伙怎么有时候奇奇怪怪的 Why is he acting so strange sometimes?
02:12那您的意思是我可以参与晴晚之灵的开发是吗 So you mean I can participate in the development of The Spirit of Night, right?
02:26林总 Mr. Lin
02:35你干什么 What are you doing?
02:36不好意思 我刚才看您走神了 I'm sorry. I saw you leave just now
02:40难道是算力服务器出了什么问题 Is there something wrong with the calculator?
02:56姐 晴天 Hey, Ms. Lin
03:07我见过你 I've seen you before
03:08险要老板吗 Are you Mr. Xie?
03:09我跟你说我对你们公司的游戏有很大意见的 Let me tell you, I have a lot of objections to your company's game
03:11我的头和你们客服从来都 My head and your customer service have never been
03:13林总 我们先回家了 Mr. Lin, we're going home now
03:15帮我换一杯你喝 Let me have a drink with you
03:16你干吗我没说完 What are you doing? I haven't finished talking
03:17你们 You...
03:26对不起 对不起 不好意思 I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry
03:30对不起 对不起 林总 实在是不好意思 I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Mr. Lin. I'm so sorry
03:32没事 It's okay
03:33姐 我还有事 I have something to do
03:34我先走了 我先走了 I'm leaving. I'm leaving
03:40那个林总 实在是不好意思 Mr. Lin, I'm so sorry
03:43要不然我赔你几双钱吧 Why don't I pay for your suit?
03:45没事 不用了 It's okay. No need
03:47这样吧 您跟我回家 How about this? Come home with me
03:49我帮您先简单处理一下 I'll give you a simple treatment
03:51小萌 Xiaomeng
04:01喂 樊哥 樊哥 这就是情报 Hello, Mr. Fan, this is the intelligence
04:03这次我要一个一白皮肤 I want a white skin this time
04:11洒了一点咖啡而已 Why did he take a shower
04:13为什么要洗澡啊 with just a little coffee?
04:15而且 And
04:17他为什么对我家那么熟悉 Why is he so familiar with my family?
04:20尴尬了 尴尬了 It's embarrassing
04:22第一天面试 The first day of the interview
04:23老板到家里洗澡 The boss came to my house to take a shower
04:25这穿出去 He took off his clothes
04:35衣服呢 Where are the clothes?
04:43在这儿 Here
04:44这是我弟的衣服 This is my brother's clothes
04:46这不是我的衣服 It's not my brother's clothes
04:48这是我弟的衣服干净的 This is my brother's clothes
04:49干净的 It's clean
04:50您的衣服我到时候送去干洗 I'll send your clothes to dry and wash
04:52再还给你 And give it back to you
04:53干净的 It's clean
05:17脸怎么红了 Why is your face red?
05:19哪有 No
05:24请问请问 May I help you?
05:27等等 Wait
05:29你等一下 我在洗脸 Wait a minute. I'm washing my face
05:35那个 您稍微委屈一下 Please excuse me
05:37为什么 Why?
05:38一个男人在我家洗澡之后真是说不清楚 A man took a shower in my house and I couldn't tell
05:45请问请问 May I help you?
05:46等等 Wait
05:47我昨天用过耳环落在你这儿了 I left my earring here yesterday
05:49是吗 Really?
05:50你在这儿 我去帮你找 I'll help you find it
05:51你又找不到 You can't find it
05:54男人的衣服 Men's clothes
05:56这是赫凡借过钱的衣服用的 It's the clothes Hefan borrowed money from
05:59是吗 Really?
06:00他也会找工作 He knows how to find a job
06:02对啊 He found a job
06:03游戏运营的工作想买装备嘛 and wanted to buy equipment
06:06这哪里啊 Where is it?
06:07昨天的路线是 Where is the route yesterday?
06:14你堵在我了 You blocked me
06:24穿脸后面 Behind your face
06:25那个等等 Wait
06:26在哪儿 There
06:29没有啊请问 No, please
06:31我看错了 I was wrong
06:33这是我最喜欢的耳环 This is my favorite earring
06:37你等一下啊 Wait a minute
06:42凡哥 你怎么来了 Brother Fan, why are you here?
06:54你在找什么 What are you looking for?
06:56我有一个袖扣掉你们这儿了 I lost one of my cufflinks
06:58所以 So
06:59我过来找一找 I came to look for it
07:00凡哥 我帮你找 Brother Fan, let me help you
07:04不用了 No need
07:06我觉得可能是掉到其他地方了 I think it might have fallen somewhere else
07:10你怎么也在这儿 Why are you here?
07:11我有个耳环也掉在这里 I lost an earring here
07:15那个这样吧 How about this
07:16等等凡哥我请你俩吃饭吧 Brother Fan, let me treat you to dinner
07:19正好感谢 Brother Fan, thank you
07:20凡哥这次帮我搭建大日本的经济系统 Brother Fan helped me build the economic system of Japan
07:23然后让我赶上了这次露营 And helped me catch up with this trip
07:27能帮上你我也很开心 I'm happy to help you
07:29凡哥你有什么想吃的吗 Brother Fan, is there anything you want to eat?
07:30你要没有的话我想吃那家烤鸭 If you don't have it, I want to eat that roast duck
07:32可以啊 好主意 That's a good idea
07:34走走走 Let's go
07:35我们去吧 Let's go
07:38这家伙到底藏哪儿了 Where is this guy hiding?
07:51贺凡? He Fan?
07:55他为什么会在秦婉之林 Why is he in Qin Wan's forest?
08:04去查一下我和秦婉认识之前 Go and check the person named He Fan
08:06他身边有个叫贺凡的人 before Qin Wan and I met
08:08收到 林总 Roger that, Mr. Lin
08:21满天星都闪烁着光芒 The stars in the sky are shining brightly
08:25睡不到凉 此刻都是你的模样 I can't sleep at all, it's all about you
08:29无人知我心中颤抖 I don't know what's going on in my heart
08:33故作坚定恢复着你的问候 I'm pretending to be strong and saying hello to you
08:36两个世界的我们都忙着赶路 The two of us in the world are busy driving
08:40以为顶峰相见的风景会多么淡气洋 I thought the scenery before the peak would be so quiet
08:46随便一样消失 我依旧会被你吸引 I'll be attracted to you as soon as I disappear
08:52在无处落脚的人海里 In the endless sea of people
08:56你的降临是岛屿是陆地 Your landing is the land of the island
09:00谁知道你的位置 却装作不在意 Who knows where you are, but pretends not to care
09:05满心想念却只字不提 I miss you all the time, but I can't stop
09:08炙热与哭泣 囧咳着回忆 The heat and crying are engulfing memories
09:12等他旁的月光再无痕迹 Wait for the moonlight by his side to fade away