Category
📺
TVTranscript
00:30真心真意 欲望迷离 逃不掉 陷进去
00:38是谁背叛你 也感激如一
01:00真心真意 欲望迷离 逃不掉 陷进去
01:30你刚才那个样子明明就是记得我呢 You looked like you remembered me just now
01:32我看热发 I'll check the heat
01:41看来您真的很想跟我叙叙旧 It seems that you really want to sleep with me
02:00小易 小易 你这是什么意思啊 Xiao Yi, Xiao Yi, what do you mean
02:31你不会还记仇吧 You don't still remember the grudge, do you
02:35小时候我拿那个烧红的铁丝是为了吓唬你爸的 When I was a kid, I used to scare your dad with the red iron wire
02:40我没想到会烫到你 I didn't expect to burn you
02:46阿姨 阿姨跟你道歉啊 小易 对不起 Auntie, I'm sorry, Xiao Yi, I'm sorry
02:51您不用跟我道歉 You don't have to apologize to me
02:54该道歉的人是我 I'm the one who should apologize
02:59你道什么歉啊 你和你妈也没做错什么啊 What did you do to your mom?
03:13过去是没有 不过这将来就不一定了 Maybe not in the past, but maybe not in the future
03:20或许白夏和她的女儿 Maybe Bai Xia and her daughter
03:28可能很快就会遇到意外呢 Maybe there will be an accident soon
03:35不是 姐姐 你这话是什么意思啊 What do you mean by that?
03:41阿姨怎么听不懂话呢 Why can't I understand what you're saying?
03:43那我就明说吧 Then I'll make it clear
03:47如果我林易的身份被任何一个人知道 If anyone finds out that I'm Lin Yi
03:54我保证 那你在有生之年一定会感受一下白发人 I promise that you will feel the white hair in your lifetime
04:19你放心啊 Don't worry
04:21我嘴很严的 我发誓 我绝不会说出情谈 I swear I won't say anything
04:42这个 是你事成之后的报酬 This is the compensation for your failure
04:45如果有一天沈佳和或者是许诺问你 If one day Shen Jiahe or Xu Nuo asks you
04:53我是不是林易 你该怎么回答 if I'm Lin Yi, how would you answer?
04:59你看一下 是长这个样子的 Take a look. Is it like this?
05:06看不出来 不太像啊 I can't tell. It doesn't look like him
05:10那他有什么特征吗 Does he have any characteristics?
05:15有 之前林崇山说这孩子一定腰缠万贯 有块胎记 He does. Lin Chongshan said that this child must have a strong back
05:21因为他后阳上有块胎记 Because he has a birthmark on his back
05:24我是骗了沈佳和和许诺才拿到了这笔钱 I got this money because I lied to Shen Jiahe and Xu Nuo
05:29这事 绝不能让夏夏知道 I can't let Xiaxia know about this
05:45你在 You're here
06:01你找我什么事 What's the matter?
06:07我找你有点事 I need to talk to you
06:16我今天见到小诺了 I saw Nuo today
06:23你跟她说什么了 What did you say to her?
06:26一个字都没说 I didn't say a word
06:28但是我知道她恨我 她恨我 But I know she hates me. She hates me
06:33你去明里我告诉她 这都是你应得的 Go to Mingli and I'll tell you. This is what you deserve
06:40她从来没用那种眼神恨过我 She has never hated me with those eyes
06:44我知道肯定是苏隆把一切的身世都告诉我 I know it must be Su Long who told me everything
07:02什么身世 告诉她什么了 What did you tell her?
07:10不用你说 你早晚都会知道 You'll find out sooner or later
07:14告诉她什么了 What did you tell her?
07:19小诺 小诺不是我的亲生女儿 Nuo is not my biological daughter
07:29你说什么 What did you say?
07:37小诺不是你亲生女儿 Nuo is not your biological daughter
07:40那是我跟苏隆约的秘密 那是我跟苏隆约的秘密 That was a secret between me and Su Long
07:44谁都不能说的 No one can tell
07:47在我认识苏隆之前她有一个男朋友 Before I met Su Long, she had a boyfriend
07:51许诺是她跟她男朋友怀上的孩子 Nuo was the child she had with her boyfriend
07:55后来她男朋友出车祸走了 After her boyfriend had a car accident and died
08:00我就接盼了 I took over
08:01我就接盼了 I took over
08:07为什么 Why?
08:09为什么 Why?
08:12你为什么瞒了我这么多年 Why did you hide it from me for so many years?
08:15我跟小诺本来就没有血缘关系 I have nothing to do with Nuo
08:18为什么从小到大你一而再再而三地阻拦我吗 Why did you stop me from growing up?
08:24那是因为你的出现 That was because of your appearance
08:28当年苏老太太她警告过我 Su Long's wife warned me
08:33永远不能认 You can never admit
08:36你是我的亲儿子 You are my son
08:39日后也不能让你和小诺结婚 I can't let you marry Nuo
08:43如果我违反这个约定 If I break the agreement
08:46那么 Then
08:48她就会拿回我从苏家得到的一切 She will take back everything I got from the Su family
08:53我就会变得一无所有 I will have nothing
08:55她怕我惦记苏家财产 She is afraid I will be worried about the Su family's property
08:59毒死我的后路 And poison my future
09:03所以 So
09:06容易你也不知道 It's easy for you not to know
09:09我是你和沈分的孩子 I am your son
09:13对啊 Yes
09:15除了林同山和苏老太太 No one knows me
09:19没有人知道 Except Lin Tongshan and Su Long
09:25继续逼我离开 You keep pushing me away
09:30你就是自私 You are selfish
09:32这么多年了你不敢认我 You don't recognize me after so many years
09:35你不敢承担你当年犯下的错误 You don't dare to take the mistake you made
09:38你牺牲我和小诺的幸福 You sacrifice the happiness of me and Nuo
09:40就是因为你害怕失去 Just because you are afraid of losing
09:42苏家给你的一切 Everything the Su family gave you
09:46你想的只有你自己 You only think about yourself
09:55我就想着我自己怎么了 I only think about myself
09:59人不为己天诛地灭 If you don't protect yourself, you will be destroyed
10:05如果你跟小诺不在一起 If you and Nuo are not together
10:08大家不就相安无事了吗 Everyone will be safe and sound
10:11你继续做你远飞的总裁 You continue to be the president of Yuanfei
10:13他继续做我的宝贝闺女 He continues to be my precious daughter
10:15难道这个事情只有我一个人的错吗 Is it only my fault?
10:17是我一个人的问题吗 Is it only my fault?
10:19徐明依 Xu Mingli
10:24徐明依 Xu Mingli
10:43徐明依 Xu Mingli
10:45这么多年你就是懦弱无能 You have been a coward for so many years
10:48你从来不敢向我们坦白这一切 You never dare to confess to us
10:51你的眼里就只有利益 All you care about is profit
10:55我不坦白我懦弱 I am not honest, I am cowardly
10:59我用我这一生在买单 I have to pay for it with my life
11:04为什么我做的错的事情还是错的 Why is everything I do still wrong?
11:08谁能理解我 Who can understand me?
11:18徐明依 Xu Mingli
11:25徐明依 Xu Mingli
11:39儿子 Son
11:42怎么着我也是生养你的父亲 I am your father after all
11:52父亲 Father
11:55你也配 You are worthy
12:00儿子 Son
12:05你不配 You are not worthy
12:54黑暗的 无光的 是我艰苦的短暂人生 The darkness and nothingness is my miserable short life
13:02失望的 悲伤的 是虚假的还是善梦 Disappointed, sad, is it a fake or a good dream
13:10为了遥不可及的幸福 为了爱情的奴婆 In order to have an unforgettable happiness, for the slavery of love
13:17活着的躯壳早已麻木 The living body is already numb
13:21坚持的意义早已不在乎 The meaning of persistence has long been ignored
13:25爱情的诱惑 命运的枷锁 The temptation of love, the shackle of fate
13:30怎么了 What's wrong
13:33你在哪呢 Where are you
13:34你的温暖与爱意也都曾给过我 Your warmth and love have given me
13:37绝望的心 徒留恨意折磨 The heart of despair, hatred and torture
13:41爱情的诱惑 命运的枷锁 The temptation of love, the shackle of fate
13:46无情的背叛 遍踏着我 The heartless betrayal tramples on me
13:50你承诺的誓言 通通还给你了 Your promise to me has all been returned to you
13:54燃烧殆尽的心 The burning heart of love
13:58与情纷飞难复合 Has been scattered and cannot be reconciled
14:15爱情的诱惑 命运的枷锁 The temptation of love, the shackle of fate
14:39强诺 强诺 来 太阳出来了 快来看 Xiao Nuo, Xiao Nuo, the sun is out. Come and see
14:46你看 Look
14:53好漂亮啊 It's so beautiful
14:55谢谢 Thank you
15:14小心 Be careful
15:22谢谢 Thanks
15:25谢谢 Thank you
15:45强诺 Xiao Nuo
15:47强诺 Xiao Nuo
15:50怎么了 What's wrong?
15:53没事 It's nothing
15:55没事 It's nothing
16:03只要你愿意 As long as you want
16:05我可以陪你看所有的高山 I can see all the mountains with you
16:08所有的大海 All the sea
16:11我愿意一直陪着你 I'm willing to be with you all the time
16:14谢谢 Thanks
16:18池炎 Chi Yan
16:20你看你 Look at you
16:22我又没让你给我什么答复 I didn't ask you to give me any answer
16:25陪着你 我就特别满足了 As long as I'm with you, I'm very satisfied
16:32好了 不说这个了 Okay, let's not talk about this
16:35让你尝尝我磨的咖啡 Let you try the coffee I grind
16:51你爱我吗 Do you love me?
16:53你说呢 What do you think?
16:56我想听你亲口说 I want to hear it from you
17:00我爱你 I love you
17:02我也爱你 I love you, too
17:05有多爱 How much do you love me?
17:09你是我的一切 You are everything to me
17:14永远都不要质疑我对你的爱 Never doubt my love for you
17:23来 Come on
17:25行了 Okay
17:26尝尝这杯咖啡 Try this coffee
17:31喂 丹丹 Hello, Dandan
17:32小诺 你在哪儿啊 Xiao Nu, where are you?
17:35昨天沈家河满世界疯狂找你 Yesterday, Shen Jiahe went crazy looking for you all over the world
17:38他跟我说什么 He told me something
17:39他以前以为你们是兄妹 He used to think you were brothers
17:41他不该自以为是说那些伤害你的话 He shouldn't think he was saying those hurtful things
17:44我怎么一个字都听不懂啊 Why can't I understand a word?
17:47他看起来快崩溃了 He looks like he's going to break down
17:48你赶紧给他回个电话吧 You'd better call him back
17:52来 Come on
18:02尝一尝 Try it
18:14池炎 我还有点事 I have something to do
18:16我先回去了 I'll go back first
18:22我先回去了 I'll go back first