A massive inferno broke out at Putra Heights following a gas pipeline blast on Tuesday (April 1).
No casualties have been reported so far but several individuals were treated for burns and minor injuries.
Read more at https://tinyurl.com/3xvcvd2h
WATCH MORE: https://thestartv.com/c/news
SUBSCRIBE: https://cutt.ly/TheStar
LIKE: https://fb.com/TheStarOnline
No casualties have been reported so far but several individuals were treated for burns and minor injuries.
Read more at https://tinyurl.com/3xvcvd2h
WATCH MORE: https://thestartv.com/c/news
SUBSCRIBE: https://cutt.ly/TheStar
LIKE: https://fb.com/TheStarOnline
Category
🗞
NewsTranscript
00:00A massive inferno broke out at Putra Heights following a gas pipeline blast on Tuesday.
00:11Flames could be seen all the way from Subang Jaya.
00:16The Selangor Fire and Rescue Department said a distress call was received at 8.10am.
00:22It said a total of 41 firemen from nine fire stations had been deployed to the scene.
00:27It is learnt that the fire was caused by a burst gas pipe.
00:31Residents living in the affected area have been evacuated.
00:36TV host Aidid Marcello, who is also affected by the fire, said police had blocked the roads
00:42in the area due to safety concerns as the intense fire continued to burn.
00:57Videos circulating on social media also captured damage to several nearby houses due to the
01:12intense flames.
01:14No casualties have been reported so far, but Bernama reported that several individuals
01:20were treated for burns and minor injuries.
01:23Efforts by the firefighters to extinguish the fire are ongoing.