Category
📺
TVTranscript
00:30真心真意 欲望迷离 Sincerely, I want to be with you
00:34逃不掉 陷进去 Escape without hesitation
00:38嗜血悲鸣一夜 感激如银 The blood is boiling, the night is full of joy
00:50沈森是前年住进去的 Mr. Shen moved in last year
00:52的确是沈总亲自办理的 Mr. Shen did it himself
00:56有之前的就诊记录吗 Do you have any previous medical records?
00:58我之前去沈总家里边安装搜过了 I went to Mr. Shen's house and searched it
01:01除了发给您的那一份 没有其他任何信息 Except for the one he sent you, there was no other information
01:04但是屋子里边有一个加密保险箱 但是打不开 But there was a encrypted safe in the house, but I couldn't open it
01:10知道了 I see
01:13许总 公司还有一件事 Mr. Xu, there is one more thing about the company
01:16夏美的投资没通过最终的评估 Xiamei's investment did not pass the final assessment
01:20没通过 没通过什么意思 What do you mean by that?
01:24什么原因啊 What's the reason?
01:25根据财务部和风险投资部给出的报告 According to the financial department and the risk investment department
01:28沈总认为夏美今非昔比 上一季度的营销额跌破了营销的底线 Mr. Shen thinks that Xiamei is no longer Xibi. The sales volume in the last quarter has broken the bottom line of sales
01:33目前尽头风险太大了 The risk is too high at the moment
01:45跟我玩 You want to play with me
01:47在这个节骨链上跟我玩秉公执法这一套是吗 You want to play fair and square with me at this juncture, right?
01:53好 Okay
01:55我知道了 I got it
01:56有情况提示向我汇报 Report to me as soon as possible
01:58好的 沈总 Okay, Mr. Shen
02:05看来沈家河对我早有二线了 It seems that Shen Jiahe has already set his eyes on me
02:09得另做打算才行啊 I have to make another plan
02:25这就是你给我画的饼 远飞投资夏梅我看从一开始就是哄着我玩的吧 This is the cake you drew for me. I think Yuan Fei invested in Xiamei to play with me from the beginning
02:33你们父子跟我演戏呢 You father and son are acting with me
02:36什么叫哄着你呢 我怎么会哄着你玩呢 夏夏 What do you mean to play with you? How can I play with you?
02:41我也是真金白银投入了情绪去的 I also put my heart and soul into it
02:45这种事你不用操心交给我就行了 好不好 You don't have to worry about this kind of thing. Just leave it to me, okay?
02:52走吧 别瞎子 Let's go. Don't be scared
02:55你不知道我怀孕了吗 Don't you know I'm pregnant?
02:58不是说头几个月没事吗 Didn't you say you were fine in the first few months?
03:03是谁说头几个月安胎最重要了 Who said it was the most important thing to have a baby in the first few months?
03:07好 好 睡觉 睡觉 睡觉 Go to sleep. Go to sleep
03:12靠山山倒 还是得自己想办法呀 I have to figure it out myself
03:16目前Blank资本比较看好美容产业 At present, Blank Capital is more optimistic about the beauty industry
03:27我们也接触了一些国内成熟的公司 We have also contacted some domestically mature companies
03:31不过在发展战略上我们没有参与权 However, we do not have the right to participate in the development strategy
03:35我们就不考虑投资了 We will not consider investing
03:37这点我倒是可以让步 I can give in to this point
03:39只不过田总这么积极参与公司未来发展 But Mr. Tian is so active in the future development of the company
03:44是有什么具体计划吗 Do you have any specific plans?
03:46我想让你们做滨海最大的美容连锁机构 I want you to be the largest beauty chain in Binhai
03:50这词儿挺耳熟啊 This is a familiar phrase
03:55连锁企业投入可不少 There is a lot of investment in chain enterprises
03:58田总准备拿出多少呢 How much are you going to invest, Mr. Tian?
04:01两千万 Twenty million
04:04不过我们有条件 But we have conditions
04:06合作方要跟我们共同出资 The partner has to invest with us
04:09当然 你们的比例可以少一些 Of course, your proportion can be less
04:12我们也是从降低风险的角度考虑 We also consider from the perspective of reducing risks
04:16明白 Got it
04:21那我再考虑考虑 I'll think about it
04:24好 那我先告辞 Okay, I'll leave now
04:32姐 I think this is a good opportunity
04:37你看你的肚子一天天越来越大 Your belly is getting bigger and bigger every day
04:40状态也不适合出镜直播了 Your condition is not suitable for live broadcast
04:42我是想退居幕后 I do want to retire from the show
04:47但他们上来就投那么多钱 But they invested a lot of money
04:50还要我们共同出资 And they want us to invest together
04:52说实话我是心里没底 To be honest, I'm worried
04:55姐 要不你回去问许董 让他帮你出出主意 Sister, why don't you go back and ask Mr. Xu to help you
05:13怎么不接电话啊 Why don't you answer the phone?
05:19对不起 您拨打的电话在 Sorry, the number you dialed is not in service
05:34喂 小李 许董现在人在哪儿啊 Hello, Li, where is Mr. Xu now?
05:39我不知道啊 I don't know
05:40我不知道啊 I don't know
05:43你骗谁啊 Who are you lying to?
05:45他在哪儿你会不知道 You don't know where he is?
05:48白小姐 我只是司机 其他事我真不知道 Ms. Bai, I'm just a driver. I really don't know anything else
05:52您别为难我了 Please don't make it hard for me
05:57我这才怀孕多久 我就开始夜不归宿了 How long have I been pregnant? I'm starting to stay out late
06:10好你个许明里 Good for you, Xu Mingli
06:30Dynast会所 Dynast Club
06:31会所 Dynast Club
06:38你大耳朵坏 You big earring is bad
06:40你们酒杯 我的酒少 还你们的酒 Your wine is not enough for me, and your wine is not enough for me
06:44你喝什么你喝 叫她你叫开心 You drink whatever you want, call her you're happy
06:49你说喝什么就喝什么 You say drink whatever you want, I'll drink whatever I want
06:51每次为什么我叫上她来 她陪我我就很开心 Every time I call her, I'm happy when she's with me
06:57满上 Fill it up
06:59能当我妈妈吗 Can I be your mother?
07:02好 Good
07:04保证让你开心一点 I promise to make you happy
07:09我们来个敬礼 Let's have a toast
07:12许明里 Xu Mingli
07:13谁吓我了 Who scared me?
07:19这是你找来的 This is for you
07:24好漂亮 So beautiful
07:25你就你知道我喜欢什么样的 You know what I like
07:28我先清洗一下就好了 I'll wash it first
07:30你知道她长得像谁吗 Do you know who she looks like?
07:32长得像我老婆 She looks like my wife
07:34人家这么浅 She's so thin
07:36我不是我胖 I'm fat
07:45许太太 小三上位坐在这儿撒泼 Mrs. Xu, San hasn't sat here yet
07:49是想换届了吧 He wants to change the world
07:51我再说一次 I'll say it again
07:53我不是小三 I'm not San
07:56有人信吗 Does anyone believe me?
08:00许先生不过是来我这儿喝两杯 Mr. Xu just came to me for a drink
08:04你这怀着孕呐 You're pregnant
08:06总不好亲自上来 It's not good to come in person
08:07你 You
08:10别发这么大火 Don't be so angry
08:13伤着孩子可就不好了 It's not good to hurt a child
08:15管得着吗你 Do you care?
08:17我是管不着 I don't care
08:19可你也活得太不明白了 But you don't understand
08:21不明白了 I don't understand
08:25你是图他这个人吗 Are you making fun of him?
08:27是的 Yes
08:33虽然咱俩都是图钱 But we're both making money
08:36何必这么较真呢 Why are you so serious?
08:51虽然咱俩都是图钱 But we're both making money
09:22喂 Hello
09:24怎么了 What's up?
09:27什么 What?
09:30我马上回来 I'll be right back
09:31马上回来 I'll be right back
09:52夏小姐 Xia Xia
09:53你说你身体不舒服 You said you were not feeling well
09:55你怎么不立刻告诉我 Why didn't you tell me right away?
09:57你可以给我打个电话 You could have called me
09:59你昨天晚上没回来 You didn't come back last night
10:01我怎么告诉你 How could I tell you?
10:02我 I
10:05昨天不是有个客户我应酬吗 There was a client yesterday
10:09你说工作上的事再重要 No matter how important the work is
10:11也没有你的身体重要 It's not as important as your health
10:13你 You
10:15我们家夏小 Our Xia Xia
10:16这这命苦啊 She has a hard life
10:18这天天没日没夜地工作 She works day and night
10:21这就连怀了孩子都不能好好休息 She can't even have a good rest after giving birth
10:26我还以为她嫁到了许愿能够享福呢 I thought she would be happy after marrying Xu Yuan
10:29但谁知道 But who knows
10:30妈 别说了 Mom, stop it
10:32好了好 我不说 Okay, I'll stop
10:34妈去给你做营养餐啊 I'll make you a nutritious meal
10:49你说你现在 You are now
10:50现在都是有孩子的人了 a man with a child
10:52干嘛那么逞强啊 Why are you so tough?
10:54我跟你说 I'm telling you
10:55今后不管我在家不在家有没有工作 Whether I'm at home or not, whether I have a job
10:58我哪儿都不去 I'm not going anywhere
11:00我必须得好好看着你才行 I have to keep an eye on you
11:03你那边迟迟没有动静 There is no movement on your side
11:05我又不想再给你压力 I don't want to put pressure on you
11:07不得自己努努力嘛 I have to work hard
11:10你就别操心了 Don't worry about it
11:11先把你自己身体养好了再说好不好 Take care of yourself first, okay?
11:14对对对 Yes
11:15你就别操心了 Don't worry about it
11:16先把你自己身体养好了再说好不好 Take care of yourself first, okay?
11:21其实 Actually
11:22怎么了 What's the matter?
11:23我已经找到投资了 I've found an investor
11:26哪儿的啊 Where is it from?
11:27Blank
11:28听说过吗 Have you heard of it?
11:29这公司我听说过啊 I've heard of this company
11:32最近的市都挺猛的 The market has been pretty fierce recently
11:34好像在市场投了几个大项目 It seems to have invested in a few big projects in the market
11:37不过他们提出让我们也投一部分钱 But they asked us to invest some money, too
11:40他们才放心的 They were relieved
11:42我们投一部分钱 We invest some money
11:46那八百万行吗 How about 8 million?
11:49我可以跟他们商量商量 I can discuss with them
11:51但是如果不够 But if it's not enough
11:53你再给我补点呗 You can give me a little more
11:55他们要投两千万呢 They want to invest 20 million
11:57你放心吧 Don't worry
11:58后续有钱 I'll definitely give you the money
12:02这样你先去跟他们聊着 Let's talk to them first
12:03我派法务跟财务支持你 I'll send the legal department and finance to support you
12:06好不好 Okay?
12:07好 Okay
12:10你说我许诺你怎么这么有福分 Why am I so lucky to marry you?
12:13娶了这么一个有能干又有才 You are capable and talented
12:17还很漂亮的老人 You are also a beautiful old woman
12:20那你以后应酬能少去吗 Can you go to more parties in the future?
12:22尤其是在我生了孩子之前 Especially before I have a baby
12:25好 我向你保证 Okay, I promise you
12:28我一切听我父母的 I'll do whatever you say
12:30你说什么就是什么 Okay?
12:37真好啊 That's great
12:43谢谢 Thank you
13:14沈佳禾 Shen Jiahe
13:16沈佳禾 Shen Jiahe
13:18来了 You're here
13:19你看到我的吹风机了吗 Did you see my hair dryer?
13:20我赶着去见投资方呢 I'm on my way to meet the investor
13:22吹风机我给你拿 I'll get the hair dryer for you
13:30小诺 Xiaonuo
13:31你最近有考虑吗 Have you thought about it recently?
13:33我给你拿 I'll get it for you
13:40小诺 Xiaonuo
13:41你最近有看过我文件吗 Have you read my file recently?
13:44没有啊 No
13:45我看你文件干嘛 Why should I read your file?
13:47难道家里见过陌生人 Did you meet a stranger at home?
13:51怎么了 What's wrong?
13:53没有 No
13:56手机手机 My phone
14:01没事 你先去吧 It's okay. You go first
14:03谢谢 Thank you
14:34是许明里的助手小孙 It's Xu Mingli's assistant grandson
14:40许明里 Xu Mingli
14:42你到底想找什么呢 What are you looking for?
14:50姐 Sister
14:51许总前后打入五百万 Mr. Xu has invested five million yuan
14:54布兰格的一期款两千万已经到账 Blank's first-term payment of two million has arrived
14:56我们现在账户上资金非常充裕 We have a lot of money in our account now
14:59新店的设备我已经联系厂家了 I have contacted the manufacturer for the new equipment
15:01加上装修最快下个月分店就可以开张了 Plus the decoration, we can open a branch shop as soon as next month
15:04下下个月我们就可以再开两家 We can open two branches next month
15:07太好了 That's great
15:09这次新店的选址一定要首选人流量大的商业街区 This new store must be selected by a large number of people
15:14做好详细调查 Do a detailed investigation
15:15好嘞 姐 放心吧 Okay, sister. Don't worry
15:20失业运来的挡都挡不住啊 I can't even stop the loss
15:24你还真是我的小福星啊 You are really my little lucky star
15:32江河 我知道你最近工作忙 Xiao He, I know you are busy with your work
15:37咱们俩很难得有像现在这样一个机会 It's rare for us to have a chance like this
15:40能够坐下来聊聊天 对吧 Right?
15:43公司业务现在进展得怎么样啊 How is the company's business going now?
15:47公司现在还不错啊 The company is doing well now
15:49前几年的这个产业布局近年都有些成效了 The industrial layout of the past few years has been somewhat successful this year
15:52那就好 That's good
15:53所以我就说只要你在公司忙 So I said as long as you are in the company
15:56能够让我省很大的心 You can save me a lot of trouble
16:02对了 上周末在沿海西路的时候 By the way, last weekend when I was on the west coast
16:08好像你的车拐进了一家疗养院 It seemed that your car was turned into a nursing home
16:12你去疗养院干嘛 Why did you go to the nursing home?
16:17去看一个人 I went to see someone
16:21看谁啊 Who?
16:24我妈妈 My mom
16:26谁 你妈妈 Who? Your mom?
16:28沈森 Shen Sen
16:31你找到你妈妈了 You found your mom
16:33这么大的事为什么你不告诉我呢 Why didn't you tell me about such a big thing?
16:38我问你 你是不是什么顾虑 I ask you what is your concern
16:40所以你没跟我说 So you didn't tell me
16:41没没没 别说 别说 别说 别说 别说 Don't say that. Don't worry
16:45我妈妈呢现在有一些精神障碍 My mom now has some mental disorders
16:48跟变了一个人一样 She looks like a different person
16:50以前的事也都忘了 She has forgotten about the past
16:53所以我想着不跟你们说也罢 So I thought it would be fine if I didn't tell you
16:59忘了 Forgot
17:01It's not easy for me to raise you up.
17:03I don't have any feelings for you.
17:05It's all your fault.
17:07You have to tell me such a big thing.
17:10I'm afraid I'll get you into trouble.
17:12What trouble?
17:17When did you find your mother?
17:20Last spring,
17:22I found my mother in a park
17:24looking for a corpse in a trash can.
17:26I didn't know what to do.
17:28I didn't know what to do.
17:30I didn't know what to do.
17:32I didn't know what to do.
17:36What happened to Uncle Xu?
17:38Why did my mother become like this?
18:00I'm sorry.