• 2 days ago
wetv,chinese drama,sub español,ESP SUB,Episodio 01,dorama,bts,Trailer,series de tv,doramas,capitulo completo,episodio completo,dramas coreanos,esp sub,dorama.sarang,shorts,dramas chinos en español,dorama chino,series chinas en español,wetv app,wetv originial,doramas en español gratis,doramas en español latino,微剧,minidrama,上心,La Corona Oscura,The Dark Crown,Lin Xiaozhai,Chen Junyu,Feng Yuting,Li Songci,林小宅,陈俊宇,冯雨停,李颂慈
Transcript
00:00Translation and Timing by Tomb Riders Team DB
00:05No matter what you want, I will give you.
00:07I don't want it.
00:08I don't want anything!
00:10I still owe you 50 million.
00:12It's okay.
00:13As long as you stay by my side,
00:15I will pay you off everything.
00:30又一周了,不是说我是你最美好的遇见吗? It's been a week. Didn't you say I was your best encounter?
00:37快一周了 It's been a week.
01:00你今天准备干活大吗? What are you doing today?
01:12喂,喂,小龙 Hello, hello, Xiaolong
01:18喂 Hello
01:20小小 Xiaoxiao
01:22是,廖总,我跟你汇报一下,我没有逃走 Yes, Mr. Liao, let me tell you, I didn't run away
01:27知道了,明天来华西找我 I got it, come to Huaxi tomorrow
01:32你找我有什么事吗? What's the matter?
01:34有事,很重要,不许拒绝 It's important, don't refuse
01:37好,我知道了 Okay, I got it
01:48他又要干嘛呀? What is he doing now?
01:57行了,下次再说吧 Okay, let's talk about it next time
02:07友廷不在,你是谁,谁允许你来二十二层的? Youting is not here, who are you? Who allowed you to come to the 22nd floor?
02:16你怎么没敲门啊? Why didn't you knock?
02:17他说你不在 He said you weren't here
02:20友廷,我刚才敲了半天的门,你怎么不开啊? Youting, I knocked on the door for a long time, why didn't you open it?
02:25这是我在岳芳斋买的荷花酥 This is the lotus cake I bought at Yue Fang Zhai
02:27我不吃,还有事吗? I don't eat, what's the matter?
02:31就是好久不见你了,有点挂念 It's just that I haven't seen you for a long time, I miss you
02:33没事,我先走了 It's okay, I'm leaving
02:35走吧 Let's go
02:48廖总,你要带我去哪里啊? Mr. Liao, where are you taking me?
02:51你不是说有重要的事情吗? Didn't you say there was something important?
02:55马上到了 I'll be there soon
03:00到了,你送的礼物还不错,所以我给你准备了回礼 I'm here, the gift you gave me was good, so I prepared a gift for you
03:05下车吧 Get off
03:22余小姐,她死了才好,她就不配住在西景院,终于可以跟二小姐交代了 Ms. Yu, it's a good thing she's dead, she doesn't deserve to live in Xi Jing Yuan, she can finally explain to Ms. Yu
03:33余小姐,廖总 Ms. Yu, Mr. Liao
03:35笑笑,鱼罗,你怎么了? Xiao Xiao, Yu Luo, what's the matter?
03:38让他走,我不想看到他,让他走! Let him go, I don't want to see him, let him go!
03:43走 Go
03:44廖总,我,我没做错什么 Mr. Liao, I, I didn't do anything wrong
03:51是不是不舒服啊?要不要先去休息一下? Are you feeling unwell? Do you want to take a break?
04:00放开我,放我下来! Let go of me, put me down!
04:04笑笑,怎么了? Xiao Xiao, what's the matter?
04:05走 Go
04:20笑笑 Xiao Xiao
04:24这是哪儿啊? Where am I?
04:27这是医院,你突然晕倒了,医生检查过,说你没事,只是受了些刺激啊 This is the hospital, you suddenly fainted, the doctor said you were fine, but you were stimulated
04:35我怎么想不出来,是什么吓到你了? I don't know what scared you
04:38总不能告诉你,我曾经死在那里了 I can't tell you that I died there
04:42好像每次你见到我都会很怕,是我吓到你了吗? It seems that every time you see me, you are afraid that I scared you
04:48李小华 Mr. Li
04:49李管家,你怎么知道他名字? Mr. Li, how do you know his name?
04:54那你为什么要让他走啊? Then why did you let him go?
04:56他见死不救,对你不忠 He is a coward, he is not loyal to you
04:58你认识他? Do you know him?
05:00我到底有什么让你不满? 做我的女人就这么让你难受是吗? Why am I making you unhappy? Is being my woman making you feel so bad?
05:05鱼落,你别想离开我 Yulu, don't try to leave me
05:13你带我来戏井院,是又想把我关在那里吗? You brought me to the theater, is it because you want to lock me up there again?
05:17我把你关在那儿?为什么?我只是想送礼物给你? Why should I lock you up there? I just want to give you a gift
05:22不用,我和你没有过多的交往,你不用送 No need, I don't have much contact with you, you don't have to give me a gift
05:25都又过一夜了,你还想要什么过多的交往? It's already been one night, you still want something more?
05:35我的天空真的灰的很重,等着雨没落风却一直不停 The sky is really grey and heavy, waiting for the rain to stop and the wind to stop
05:47笑笑,你也是我最美好的遇见 Xiaoxiao, you are also my most beautiful encounter
05:50是那张卡片,糟了 It's that card, oh no
05:53我喜欢戏井院没关系,你想要什么,我都会满足 I like the theater, it doesn't matter, I will give you whatever you want
05:57我不要,我什么都不要,我还欠你五千万呢 I don't want it, I don't want anything, I still owe you 50 million
06:02没关系,只要你留在我身边,所有的账一笔奉献 It doesn't matter, as long as you stay by my side, I will give you all the money
06:10是我太直接了吗? Is it too straightforward?
06:14我没追过女孩子,是婚姻的一个,所以我不太清楚该怎么做 I've never been in a relationship, so I don't know what to do
06:21你在追我? Are you chasing me?
06:23那不然呢,是我太心急了吧 Otherwise, am I too impatient?
06:28那你想从约会开始吗? Do you want to start with a date?
06:31约会?怎么回事?这个人真的是廖友廷吗? A date? What's going on? Is he really Liao Youting?