• 2 months ago

Category

😹
Fun
Transcript
00:30当记忆像碎片一样消失 I will be attracted by you
00:34我依旧会被你吸引
00:37在无处落脚的人海里 In the endless sea of people
00:41你的脚印是岛屿是陆地 Your footprint is the land of the island
00:45谁知道你的位置 却装作不在意 Who knows where you are, but pretends not to care
00:50满心想念却只字不提 I miss you all the time, but I can't stop
01:01第四章 第五章
01:13奇怪 明明是第一次来 为什么感觉那么熟悉 It's strange. It's my first time here. Why does it feel so familiar?
01:30秦总 等等 秦总好 Hello, Mr. Qin.
01:45秦总 什么情况 你们好好说话 Mr. Qin, what's going on? Can you talk nicely?
01:49你什么情况啊 What's going on with you?
01:50我刚收到公司通知的邮件 我刚收到公司通知的邮件 I just received an email from the company.
01:52你的职位是副总经理 Your position is the vice general manager.
01:54什么副总经理 What vice general manager?
02:01你有搞错啊 Did you make a mistake?
02:03当然没有了 我都和人事确定过了 Of course not. I've confirmed it with the personnel.
02:06再说了 你办公室都收拾好了 Besides, your office is ready.
02:08走 我带你过去 Let's go. I'll take you there.
02:19奇怪 怎么打不开啊 奇怪 怎么打不开啊 It's strange. Why can't I open it?
02:21我去找一下人事 我去找一下人事 I'll go find the personnel.
02:22没事 等等 这个办公室有人吗 It's okay. Wait a minute. Is there anyone in this office?
02:24我在这儿就行 I'm fine here.
02:26那是林总秘书的办公室 That's Mr. Lin's secretary's office.
02:28早上刚从你这个屋搬出来 He just moved out of your room this morning.
02:30现在肯定很幸运 He must be very happy now.
02:33不会吧 No way.
02:34我有那么小心眼吗 Am I that petty?
02:38秦总 你好 我是林总的秘书 Hello, Ms. Qin. I'm Mr. Lin's secretary.
02:40欢迎您来到显邮 Welcome to Xianyou.
02:42您叫我秦婉就行 You can just call me Qin Wan.
02:48公司得讲规矩还是得叫您秦总 The company has to follow the rules and still call you Ms. Qin.
02:52当然 希望你可以不辜负林总 Of course, I hope you won't let Mr. Lin down.
02:55带领公司走得更远 Take the company further.
02:57您放心 我一定会努力的 Don't worry. I'll do my best.
03:20不知道行政部在忙些什么 I don't know what the administration is busy with.
03:22上周就让他们修了这台咖啡机 They fixed this coffee machine last week.
03:25按这个 Press this.
03:28谢谢你 何秘书 Thank you, Ms. He.
03:35这个口感好 This tastes good.
03:51又是撒咖啡 又是撒咖啡 又是撒咖啡 又是撒咖啡 It's coffee again.
03:52日本都不敢那么写吧 You don't dare to write a script like that, do you?
03:57对不起 对不起 林总 没有被烫到吧 I'm sorry, Mr. Lin. I didn't get scalded, did I?
03:59林总 没烫到你吗 Mr. Lin, did you get scalded?
04:03林总下午要和沙厕房视频呢 Mr. Lin will have a video call with the bathroom this afternoon.
04:06衬衫 办公室被用拿去干洗了 The shirt was washed in the office.
04:09没事 It's okay.
04:11衣服我来赔吧 I'll pay for the clothes.
04:12谁要你赔啊 Who wants you to pay?
04:15对不起 I'm sorry.
04:19你叫人收拾一下 Ask someone to clean up.
04:24你知道你的职务是什么 Do you know what your position is?
04:26这些小事随便找个人干就行了 You can just find someone to do it.
04:38林总 你赶紧检查一下有没有被烫伤吧 Mr. Lin, please check if you are scalded.
04:42这么关心我吗 Are you so concerned about me?
04:46如果您没什么事的话 If there's nothing wrong with you,
04:49那我先出去看看 I'll go out and have a look.
04:56谢谢 Thank you.
05:06为什么这一刻好像曾经发生过 Why does this moment seem to have happened before?
05:20你就坐这儿 Sit here.
05:22祈愿之灵的保密级别很高 The secret level of the Wish Spirit is very high.
05:23你想参与就需要独立办公室 If you want to participate, you need to have your own office.
05:27那您的意思是 What do you mean?
05:30我可以参与祈愿之灵了是吗 I can participate in the Wish Spirit, right?
05:32等你过了试用期 After you pass the probation period.
05:34好 Okay.
05:36等了三年 After three years,
05:38今晚我们终于可以每天在一起了 tonight we can finally be together every day.
05:50试用期 Probation period?
05:53这家伙是在考验我有没有能力加入祈愿之灵的项目 This guy is testing whether I am capable of joining the Wish Spirit project.
05:57必须得给大狗两手 I have to give him two hands.
06:23看起来好香 It smells good.
06:38秦总昨晚加班辛苦了 Mr. Qin, thank you for working overtime last night.
06:41都没人了还装呢 No one is here.
06:44小雯雯,你和我们老板之前都认识吗 Xiaowen, do you know our boss before?
06:48看起来很熟悉的样子 It looks familiar.
06:50不认识 I don't know him.
06:51我们俩上周入演第一次见 We met for the first time last week.
06:54但是我总觉得吧 But I always feel
06:56我们俩之间有一种特别熟悉的感觉 that we are very familiar with each other.
06:59好像认识了很久 It seems that we have known each other for a long time.
07:02你可别想扰菲菲啊 Don't think about Feifei.
07:04你都有樊哥了 You have Fan.
07:06樊哥樊哥你就天天想着樊哥吧你 Fan, Fan, you think about Fan every day.
07:08你们才认识多久就被收买了 How long have you known each other?
07:10我都说了我们俩是小时候的好朋友 I said we were good friends when we were kids.
07:13樊哥多好啊 Fan is so nice.
07:14海归学霸又深情又甜蜜 He is a true fan.
07:18快打住吧 你要喜欢你去追啊 Stop it. If you like him, go after him.
07:20算了吧 好好去没兴趣 Forget it. I'm not interested in him.
07:24对了 灯灯 By the way, Dengdeng,
07:26你知道秦婉之林是谁在开发吗 do you know who is developing the Spirit of Love?
07:30我不知道啊 I don't know.
07:32好像是林总吧 I think it's Mr. Lin.
07:34这么神秘吗 连开发团队都不知道 Is it so mysterious that even the development team doesn't know?
07:37我怀疑啊 是个幽灵项目 I suspect it's a ghost project.
07:39就是对外讲故事用的 It's for storytelling.
07:40你知道的 公司的股票一直 You know, the company's stock price has been...
07:46幽灵项目 Ghost project?
07:50你怎么出来了 How did you come out?
07:52好可爱啊 It's so cute.
07:56好可爱啊 It's so cute.
07:59你哪儿来的 Where did you come from?
08:01上班路上就一直跟着我了 You've been following me on the way to work.
08:03这么可爱 当然要先带回公司 So cute. I have to take it back to the company first.
08:05晚上再带回家了 I'll take it home at night.
08:07你怎么跑出来了 小居 How did you come out, Xiaoju?
08:08这么快名字就写好了 You came up with such a quick name.
08:11那当然了 Of course.
08:15小居 小居 Xiaoju, Xiaoju.
08:35我怎么了 What's wrong with me?
08:36没事没事 It's okay.
08:38没事没事 It's okay.
08:46吓死我了 吓死我了 I was scared to death.
08:47这玩意儿虽然有小命可救 But it's a life-threatening game.
08:51不至于吧 It's not that bad.
08:53你不知道老板有多宝贝这个奖杯 You don't know how precious this trophy is to the boss.
08:55每天进办公室第一件事就是擦一遍这个 The first thing I do when I enter the office every day is to wipe this off.
08:59年度最佳游戏设计师 秦婉 Best Game Designer of the Year, Qin Wan
09:02最佳游戏设计师 秦婉 Best Game Designer of the Year, Qin Wan
09:07子童讲直播我年年都有看啊 I've been watching Zi Tong's live broadcast every day.
09:09没印象我跟你同年的设计师 I don't remember the designer who has the same name as you.
09:12我没有听说过游戏界有可能同名的大神啊 I've never heard of a god who has the same name as me in the gaming world.
09:16不会有这么巧吧 It can't be that coincidental, can it?
09:20所以 So
09:21林总究竟为什么让我当前游副总 Why did Mr. Lin make me the vice president?
09:24真的是巧合吗 Is it really a coincidence?
09:29哎呀 小居 奖杯 Xiaoju, the trophy
09:33奖杯 The trophy
09:40怎么了 林总 What's wrong, Mr. Lin?
09:44这是林总最看重的东西 This is what Mr. Lin values most.
09:57满天星都闪烁着光芒 The stars are all shining brightly
10:00睡不当央此刻都是你的模样 I can't sleep and I'm looking at you
10:05无人知我心中争斗 I don't know what's going on in my heart
10:08故作坚定恢复着你的问候 I'm saying hello to you
10:12两个世界的我们都忙着赶路 We're both busy driving
10:16以为顶峰相见的风景会多么让记忆响 I thought the scenery before the peak would be so romantic
10:22碎片一样消失我依旧会被你吸引 I'll still be attracted to you
10:27在无处落脚的人海里 In the endless sea of people
10:31你的降临是岛屿是陆地 Your arrival is the land of the island
10:35谁知道你的位置却装作不在意 Who knows where you are but pretends not to care
10:40满心想念却只字不提 I miss you all the time but I can't stop
10:43炙热与哭泣永隔着回忆 The passion and tears are etched into memories
10:47等他旁的月光再无痕迹 Until the moonlight by his side has no trace

Recommended