• last month
Apotheosis,93,Bai Lian Cheng Shen,百炼成神 93 ,神化 93 ,Apotheosis 2 93,Bai Lian Cheng Shen 93 ,Apotheosis Ep 93 ,百炼成神 Ep 93 ,神化 Ep 93 ,Apotheosis 2 Ep 93 ,Bai Lian Cheng Shen Ep 93 ,Apotheosis 93 Sub Indo ,百炼成神 93 Sub Indo ,神化 93 Sub Indo ,Apotheosis 2 93 Sub Indo

#BaiLianChengShen
#93
#Apotheosis
#百炼成神
#BaiLianChengShen2
#Apotheosis2

Category

📺
TV
Transcript
01:00像你永藏不忘 Just like you, I'll never forget you
01:03天地为我,我同你拥挤成坛 The sky and the earth are for me, I'll carry you on my shoulders
01:06来者不悔,与你成钢,哪怕会受伤 Those who come will not regret, even if they get hurt
01:09不愿化身那道烟火,烧尽奔向烈炮 I don't want to be burned by that fire, I'll burn it to the ground
01:15几岁黑暗,破裂而亡 How many years of darkness, how many years of desolation
01:18跨过生命荆棘的墙 Passing through the walls of life
01:22与你肩如花瓣绝交 I'll hold you tight like a petal
01:25相伴这一刹顺了 I'll be with you in this moment
01:28风雨飘荡,我不依然 The wind and rain are flowing, I'm not alone
01:31我始终自重要上扬 I'll rise up no matter what
01:34冲上即将毁掉的冲刹,与你执手 I'll fight with you until I break down
01:40听梦的回响 Listen to the dream's echo
01:54几岁黑暗,破裂而亡 How many years of darkness, how many years of desolation
01:56跨过生命荆棘的墙 Passing through the walls of life
01:58与你肩如花瓣绝交 I'll hold you tight like a petal
02:00不愧是大势之争命格,竟然能做到以魂化际 As expected of the Fate of War, you can actually use your soul as a weapon
02:06我会让你得逞的! I will make you succeed!
02:08青龙,赤龙! Blue Dragon, Red Dragon!
02:11天地归室! Return to the world!
02:15以魂为器,天穹之魂,永为我傀儡 Use your soul as a weapon, and the soul of the sky will forever be mine
02:21我已测算出,他此刻在海神大陆上孤立无援 I've calculated that he's isolated in the Sea God Continent
02:26妖王可联系海神大陆魔族,杀罗征 The Demon King can contact the Demon Clan of the Sea God Continent, kill Luo Zheng
02:38快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑! Run! The Demon Clan is attacking again!
02:41救命啊!救命啊!救命啊! Help! Help!
02:43走啊!走啊!走啊! Go! Go!
02:45快!走!走!走! Go! Go! Go! Go!
02:47今日猎个冲快,谁猎的人羊最多,本魔子重重有赏! Today, let's have a good hunt! Whoever has the most sheep will be rewarded by me!
03:17我必须想办法抓住天晖魔子,打探小鱼的消息! I must find a way to catch the Demon King of the Sea God Continent, and find out more about Xiao Yu!
03:47好重啊! It's so heavy!
04:06身体被空间能量侵蚀,只能先用灵魂之力。 My body is being invaded by the energy of space, so I can only use my soul power first.
04:13这是? What's this?
04:15别杀我!饶了我吧! Don't kill me! Spare me!
04:23这些怪物,难道是缺席新培育的妖族? These monsters, are they the demons that have been depleted?
04:33有头大肥羊!拿下他! A big fat sheep! Take him down!
04:44魂体? 哼,尝尝被本魔子烈火箭之口魂魄的滋味吧! Soul? Hmph, let's see how it feels when I, the Demon King of the Sea Continent, uses my soul power to kill you!
05:01魔子? 黑素遭遇灭绝,天涯大路上哪来的魔子魂? The Demon King of the Sea Continent has been defeated? Where did the Demon King of the Sea Continent come from?
05:14天涯大路上哪来的魔子魂魄? The Demon King of the Sea Continent has been defeated? Where did the Demon King of the Sea Continent come from?
05:36灵魂宝物! The soul treasure!
05:37好强的灵魂实力,这人哪冒出来的? Such strong soul power, where did this person come from?
05:47等我用魂体先灭了你的灵魂,再吃你的肉! Hmph, I'll eat your flesh after I use my soul power to destroy your soul!
05:58你这招王八拳,是我玩剩下的! You're not playing with me!
06:07不!你怎么可能破了我的魂气! No! How could you break my soul power?
06:23这种程度的魂气,可挡不住我闭魂禁的灵魂之力。 This level of soul power can't stop my soul power.
06:28我是天徽老祖的血脉,你要是敢杀我,老祖会翻遍海神大陆灭你全族! I'm the bloodline of the Elder Tianhui, if you dare to kill me, the Elder will turn the Sea God Continent upside down and destroy your whole clan!
06:35海神大陆?这里不是天眼大陆? The Sea God Continent? This isn't the Eye of Heaven Continent?
06:40你来自天眼大陆?你们大陆的妖皇是我们魔族的盟友! You're from the Eye of Heaven Continent? The Demon King of your continent is an ally of our Demon Clan!
06:49盟友?胡说!我们高贵的妖皇怎么可能和低劣的魔族当盟友? An ally? Nonsense! How could our noble Demon King be an ally with the lowly Demon Clan?
06:58当初是罪贼囚扰我魔族,帮忙抓死什么体! Those who tortured me were the ones who tortured me!
07:05该死的梦天,怎么还不来!我一定要把这头人羊碎尸万段! Damn it, Meng Tian, why haven't you come yet? I have to tear this human and goat into pieces!
07:18人羊的身体?老祖佑啊!人羊! A human and goat's body? What a joke!
07:28有了催邪的爪牙,你没用了! I have Cui Qi's claws, you're useless!
07:34什么人? Who are you?
07:47不想伸手一触的话,就老实交代你们把小玉怎么样了。 If you don't want to fight, just tell me what you did to Xiao Yu.
07:55什么玉? What Yu?
07:58催邪的爪牙,还装傻! Cui Qi's claws, you're pretending to be stupid!
08:05催邪的爪牙,还装傻! Cui Qi's claws, you're pretending to be stupid!
08:16先带我身体离开,寻个安全的地方。 Take my body away, find a safe place.
08:21那你的身体就暂时归我了。 Then your body is temporarily mine.
08:35我不是催邪的人,少装蒜。你和天徽魔子的对话,我都听到了。 I'm not one of Cui Qi's people, stop pretending to be stupid. I heard your conversation with Tian Hui Demon.
08:56把燕儿还给我! Give me back Yan Er!
09:05催邪! Cui Qi!
09:14催邪,我要杀了你! Cui Qi, I'm going to kill you!
09:19现在明白了吧? Do you understand now?
09:24抱歉,是我误会了。我在你的记忆中,看到催邪掳走子姬阴体,是为了那老十字阵。 Sorry, I misunderstood. In your memory, I saw Cui Qi snatching the Purple Hero Body for the Stone Formation.
09:32那小玉是不是还活着? Is Xiao Yu still alive?
09:35但只要催邪,凑齐三个子姬阴体。 But as long as Cui Qi gathers three Purple Hero Bodies.
09:40敢让我死!你们这些人羊真是活腻了! How dare you let me die! You humans are really tired of living!
09:54魔族战尊来了! The Demon Lord is here!
10:05怎么会天眼大落? How did the Heaven Eye Fall?
10:08能穿爆能仙台,或者去魔族圣地的传送阵? The Immortal Sea of Illusion, or the Transmission Formation to the Demon Realm?
10:12魔族圣地在哪儿? Where is the Demon Realm?
10:14对,有这塔! Yes, there's this tower!
10:18这是什么身法?跑得比魂体还快? What is this magic? It runs faster than the soul.
10:22畜生,你趁我一时不察,杀我毒魔子,老子让你魂灰魄散! You bastard, you killed my demon son without my notice, and now I'm going to destroy your soul!
10:31他的武器能伤到灵魂? His weapon can hurt the soul?
10:35必须尽快摆脱他! I must get rid of him as soon as possible!
10:38灵魂为上! The soul is the priority!
11:04嗯! Yes!
11:35嗯! Yes!
11:37嗯! Yes!
11:48嗯! Yes!
11:58想跑?问问我的斧子答不答应? Do you want to run? Ask my axe if it agrees?
12:05哇,这火焰能灼烧灵魂! Wow, this flame can burn the soul!
12:18低贱的人羊,给老子跪下! Low-ranked sheep, kneel down!
12:26金十字! Golden Cross!
12:27金十字! Golden Cross!
12:31老子可是魔尊!这种低级的灵魂攻击就想杀老子!做你的狗屁梦! I'm the Demon King! You want to kill me with such a low-ranked soul attack? Dream on!
12:43老子是人族!魔族畜生,不配让我下跪!天冲! I'm a human being! Demon beast, you don't deserve to kneel down! Tian Chong!
12:48论灵魂手段,姐姐我可比你高明多了,迟早反抗啊! In terms of soul control, I'm much better than you. You'll have to resist sooner or later.
13:07我传你一种控魂之法,可掌控你的魂力! I'll teach you a way to control your soul.
13:12云露! Yun Luo!
13:18魂灵飘荡,如潮!魂灵飘荡,如潮! My soul is drifting, like a tide!
13:34聚散随招,皆有命运! All three moves are destined!
13:49哼! Huh!
14:02臭小子,你哪儿学的控魂之法啊? Brat, how did you learn to control your soul?
14:05少废话,上! Cut the crap, go!
14:09这头牡羊倒是不错,可惜是魂体,真想尝尝它身体的滋味! This sheep is not bad, but it's a soul. I really want to taste its body.
14:16竟敢称呼我为牡羊! How dare you call me a sheep!
14:46你也不撒泡尿自己罩着什么德行,连给我舔脚都不肯,还想尝我滋味? You don't even want to lick my feet, and you want to taste my body?
15:01谁比你的狗道理,狗都比你俊俏! Who is smarter than your dog? Even dogs are more handsome than you!
15:16这次我会让你死! This time I will make you die!
15:39这是太阳打西边出来的,姐姐我还有被你救的一天…… It's the sun coming out from the west, sister, I still have a day to be saved by you.
15:43你若再不听话,我不会管你死活! If you don't listen to me, I won't care if you live or die!
16:13都给我死! All of you, die!
16:20为了被这些火焰碰到! In order to be hit by these flames!
16:29化为灰烬吧! Turn into ashes!
16:31尽攻! This is a warning!
16:39空间影子……空间影子…… No space shadow…
16:41不对,我是魂体……不应该被束缚…… No, I'm a soul, I shouldn't be bound…
17:01You're a lowly human, how dare you be an enemy of the entire Demon Clan!
17:15That voice, was it really Yun Luo?
17:18You Demon Clan, want to be enemies with me?
17:22Today, I will report to the Demon Clan!
17:39Yun Luo, we meet again.
17:42Your body, is in my hands.
17:58Scan this QR code, I can give you everything you want.
18:05I am the Saintess of the Demon Clan, representing the Demon King Cui Xie.
18:11I am also the reason why the Demon Clan has fallen.
18:14This is twice as much as what Cui Xie promised me.
18:19The portal has been blocked!
18:21Unleash Yun Luo's Infernal Barrier!
18:26She is the blood of the Demon Clan.
18:28She is the sacred daughter of the Demon Clan.
18:31I, Zi Yu, bow to the Demon King.
18:35Bow to the Demon King.
18:37This is...

Recommended