[ENG] You Are My Secret (2024) EP.27

  • last month
You Are My Secret (2024) EP 27 ENG SUB

Category

📺
TV
Transcript
00:30天空 灰 蓝 清 澈
00:33世界每刻 消失了温热
00:38平静的风就像转了弯
00:41潮汐褪在光泽
00:43远远不改革 美好的轮廓
00:49把你所有梦境都夹在
00:52独家的角色
00:55无论任何海底
00:57只会奔向你
01:00寻寻觅觅世界
01:02想把你憧憬
01:05有谁又想到你
01:08我坚定都想你
01:10哪怕月落心底
01:21想你想成了幸福彩虹
01:24在你最美的窗口
01:54我没有告诉你的原因是因为
01:55我想着如果有了这个孩子
01:57我们的关系势必会再进一步
01:59但是我内心深处是不想
02:01用这个孩子来绑架我们的感情
02:03然后我更不想用这个孩子来绑架你
02:05明白吗
02:12我也都不知道怎么跟你说
02:17但是你今天的所作所为
02:21让我觉得特别地踏实
02:24然后我想你会成为一个
02:27值得让我信任的伴侣
02:29所以如果有可能的话
02:35你们要不要往前一步试试
02:52这些都是我的银行卡
02:55里面有一些火炬存款
02:57你把它取出来
02:59收着
03:01大额存单还有理财单据
03:03都放在我家
03:05回头都变更到你们家
03:07谢谢你
03:09谢谢你
03:11谢谢你
03:13谢谢你
03:15谢谢你
03:17谢谢你
03:19我就应该当你们家
03:21我那套房子
03:25这样,假如您请个假
03:27我们去办加密手续
03:30公证一下
03:32蝉蝉平分
03:34我是说如果
03:36哪一天
03:38我做了对不起你的事情
03:41蝉蝉蝉归你
03:43我亲手出货
03:49♪I've never been separated from you.♪
03:55♪As time goes by...♪
03:57It sounds like it's all yours.
04:00You gave it all to me.
04:02Don't you feel bad?
04:04Don't you regret it?
04:07I don't feel bad.
04:09And I don't regret it.
04:10♪Those moments of meeting,♪
04:13♪have long been locked away by me.♪
04:16♪At a corner of the dark night,♪
04:18♪I am still waiting.♪
04:22Xiao Jian.
04:23♪Those precious moments of silence,♪
04:27I...
04:28♪will be lit by your light.♪
04:32I will definitely try hard
04:35to be a good father.
04:37♪That unyielding, everlasting promise.♪
04:41I will even try harder
04:44to be a good husband.
04:46爱你不是因为孩子 It's not because of the child
04:50是因为你 It's because of you
04:58我们结婚吧 Let's get married
05:12我们结婚吧 Let's get married
05:14求你了 I beg you
05:24但是妹妹如果 But sister, if
05:26你不能做对不起我的事 you can't do anything wrong to me
05:30如果你做了对不起我的事 If you do something wrong to me
05:32你所有的家当就都是我的了 All your property will be mine
05:44是不是睡不着啊 Can't you sleep?
05:59我在想 I'm thinking
06:01静姐跟小赵哥公开了 Sister Jing and Brother Zhao are open
06:05那他们两个会不会 Will they
06:08赵方刚已经决定离职了 Zhao Fenggang has decided to resign
06:12嗯 Um
06:13行里面最近一直在传 The news has been spreading
06:15说邢总跟姚佳两个人都要被处罚 that both Mr. Xing and Yao Jia will be punished
06:20那我们两个的关系要是被发现了 If our relationship is found out
06:23会不会也两个人都被处罚 Will both of us be punished?
06:27其实但凡涉及到处罚的话 In fact, if it involves punishment
06:30一定是有重大的违规行为 there must be a major violation
06:33作风问题呢 The problem of style
06:35其实也只是到无所 Um
06:37这几年他们两个人里应外合 In recent years, they have been cooperating with each other
06:40放低利率伸手向客户要好处 Reducing the interest rate and asking the client for benefits
06:43这种行为行里是不可能容忍的 This kind of behavior is impossible to tolerate in the industry
06:47但是我们两个性质跟他们完全不一样 But the two of us have completely different personalities
06:50嗯 Um
06:51也对 Yeah
06:53我都被吓糊涂了 I'm so confused
06:57那小赵哥跟静姐的关系被曝光了 The relationship between Zhao and Jing is exposed
07:03你作为领导也难辞其咎啊 As a leader, it's hard for you to blame yourself
07:06如果这个时候我们两个的关系 If our relationship is found out at this time
07:09那他们会认为我们拓展一步作风有问题 Then they will think that we have a problem with the style of the first step
07:13无视行里的行规 Ignoring the rules of the industry
07:15就会有很多流言蜚语不好的舆论出现 There will be a lot of rumors and bad public opinion
07:19到时候就会影响到你晋升 It will affect your promotion
07:23哪怕是要保住现在的位置都很难了吧 Even if you want to keep your current position, it's hard
07:28所以说啊 So
07:30这种问题躲躲藏藏是没有用的 This kind of problem is useless to hide
07:33我们得从根本上去解决 We have to solve it from the root
07:35明天我去找一下行长 I'll go to the captain tomorrow
07:37追一下清平的进度 To track down the progress of Qingping
07:39如果说能成功我顺利调走的话 If I can make it, I'll be able to transfer
07:42不只是对我们 It's not just for us
07:44对饶金和赵方纲可能也有所帮助 It may also help Rao Jin and Zhao Fang Gang
07:50也是 You're right
07:51你要开疆拓土总要有人帮你才好 It's better to have someone to help you
07:55他们两个其中一个人过来对你都是有好处的 It's good for you to have one of them
08:01可是 But
08:03不管怎么说吧 No matter what
08:04希望我们可以心想事成 I hope we can think about it first
08:06也可以帮到金姐和小赵哥他们 We can also help Jin and Zhao
08:11就是 Yes
08:12就不想多了 I don't want to think too much
08:20您好 您的外卖 Hello, your take-out
08:21谢谢啊 辛苦了 Thank you. Thank you
08:22不客气 不客气 You're welcome
08:23这外卖怎么还没到啊 Why isn't the take-out here yet?
08:25听说了吗 Have you heard of it?
08:26一部的赵方纲也要辞职 Zhao Fang Gang of Department 1 is going to resign
08:28这一对接一对的鸳鸯被爆出来 This pair of ducks is going to be blown out
08:30行里又要重申家属回避证证了 The company is going to re-release the family
08:32对啊 对啊 That's right
08:34外卖到了 Let's go
08:39你怎么样啊 How are you?
08:43还行吧 It's okay
08:45就是 It's just
08:48现在有点焦虑 I'm a little anxious now
08:50我来担任四年了 I've been in the unit for four years
08:53要是我们俩万一真被发现了 If we're really found out
08:55必须要走一个 We have to leave
08:57不管我们俩谁走 I don't care who leaves
08:59我都觉得舍不得 I can't bear to leave
09:01也知道 I know
09:03再也找不到比我们现在这个工作更适合自己的工作了吧 We can't find a better job than ours
09:10就是有点担心 I'm just a little worried
09:13以前我还总宽慰你 I used to comfort you
09:16现在就连我一个小前台都能够感受到 Now even I can feel
09:20这栋大厦冰冷的氛围 The atmosphere of this building
09:25我就只能把我的好运都传给你 I can only pass my good luck to you
09:28祈祷你们不会被发现 I hope you won't be found out
09:31中午吃什么呀 What do you eat for lunch?
09:33今天可能不太行 I don't think I can make it today
09:35我约了我爸吃饭就在旁边的餐厅 I have a dinner appointment with my dad
09:36就在旁边的餐厅 It's in the restaurant next door
09:38去吧 Go ahead
09:39改天带你吃好吃的 I'll take you to eat something delicious another day
09:44刘总刘总 I understand how you feel
09:47不过那块地的开发呀 But the development of that land
09:49真不是一朝一夕的事情 It's not a matter of day and night
09:51昨天我带着团队和你的人对到凌晨四点 Yesterday, I took the team and your people to four o'clock in the morning
09:54他们方案没有跟你同步吗 Didn't they come up with the same plan as you?
09:57行了行了 Don't worry
09:58你别着急 Don't worry
09:59咱们下午见面聊好吧 Let's meet in the afternoon
10:03爸 你想吃什么呀 Dad, what do you want to eat?
10:06你想吃什么随便点 You can order whatever you want
10:08我随便吃一口就行 I'll just have a bite
10:10那怎么能随便吃 How can you eat whatever you want?
10:13对 Yes
10:15就叫星居养老计划 It's called the Star Residence Retirement Plan
10:18五十八万平米地标综合体 A 580,000-square-meter land model
10:20区域唯一的纯板楼 The only pure board building in the area
10:22这些点一定要要突出强调 These points must be emphasized
10:25项目书认识好了之后发我 Send it to me after the project is approved
10:27我开会的间隙收工看一下 I'll check the meeting schedule
10:36密笔贷款还没还呢 I haven't repaid the loan yet
10:38邮件再操纵我一下 Email me again
10:39我马上批 I'll approve it right away
10:44爸 你喝口水吧 Dad, have some water
10:51我以前都没发现 I didn't realize it before
10:52原来您工作这么辛苦 It turns out that you work so hard
10:56最近呢我攒了点钱 I saved some money recently
10:58要不这顿我请你吧 Why don't I treat you to this meal?
11:00让你也享受一下 Let you enjoy it
11:02用女儿工资请客吃饭的感觉 The feeling of treating a guest with your daughter's salary
11:07这么贴心啊 You are so considerate
11:10行 年过半百 It's been more than half a century
11:12我终于吃上女儿请的饭了 I finally have a daughter's meal
11:15不过我们提前说好 But we agreed in advance
11:16这顿饭不能超过三百块 This meal can't be more than 300 yuan
11:19不然我工资就不够我花了 Otherwise, my salary will not be enough for me
11:22你今天叫我来 You asked me to come today
11:24我正好想问问你 I just want to ask you
11:26你最近怎么不刷我给你的付卡呢 Why don't you scan the payment card I gave you recently?
11:29出什么事了吗 Did anything happen?
11:30没出事 No
11:31但是最近我想尝试 But recently I want to try
11:33用我自己的工资来养活我自己 Use my own salary to feed myself
11:37你怎么会有这种突发奇象 Why do you have such a sudden tendency?
11:41爸 你又不是不知道 Dad, you know
11:43我之前啊 I used to
11:44我就想要什么就买什么 Buy whatever I want
11:46我也不看价格 I don't care about the price
11:48就随心所欲的 Just do whatever I want
11:50但最近啊 But recently
11:51我就从齐一生让我发现 I found out from Dr. Qi
11:53好像赚钱真的挺不容易的 It's not easy to make money
11:56你不也是吗 Isn't it the same for you?
11:57我之前还觉得你赚钱肯定老简单了 I used to think it was easy for you to make money
12:01可是我现在才发现 But I just found out now
12:03你好像也因为工作晚上都没得觉睡 You don't seem to sleep at night because of work
12:07打个电话连喝口水的时间都没有 You don't even have time to drink water when you make a phone call
12:11最近用我自己的工资啊 I use my own salary recently
12:14我才发现 I just found out
12:16对钱也开始慢慢有概念 I'm starting to understand money
12:19劳动多少可以挣多少钱 How much can you earn by working
12:21挣多少钱呢可以用多少花多少 How much money can you earn and how much can you spend
12:24我现在都老清楚了 I've figured it out now
12:29我跟你说啊 Let me tell you
12:31爸爸坚持让你工作 The purpose of my insistence on letting you work
12:33目的就是让你了解钱是怎么回事 is to let you understand what money is
12:37要对它有个概念 You have to have a concept for it
12:38毕竟到了你们这一代啊 After all, in your generation
12:41收财比生财更难 It's harder to make money than to make money
12:44行了 你的努力呢 爸爸看到了 Okay, I've seen your efforts
12:47对钱有个基本的了解就可以了 You just need to have a basic understanding of money
12:49我可不想我的女儿受苦 I don't want my daughter to suffer
12:52你看看你点了些什么 Look at what you ordered
12:54我可怜的女儿最喜欢的麻辣猪脚都不舍得点 My poor daughter can't bear to order her favorite spicy pig's feet
12:58爸 这个麻辣猪蹄二百五十八 Dad, this spicy pig's trotter is two hundred and fifty-eight
13:02限量只有三百块 The total is only three hundred
13:04花钱还是得花在高利贷上 I still have to pay for it
13:05我晕了 I fainted
13:18服务员 Hello, waitress
13:19你好 Hello
13:21给我们来一份麻辣猪脚 Give us a spicy pig's feet
13:22好 Okay
13:25这个两百五十八 This is two hundred and fifty-eight
13:27老爸来付 I'll pay for it
13:28照看她吃了 I'll eat it for her
13:31还是老爸对我好 Dad is so nice to me
13:32谢谢爸 Thank you, Dad
13:33游蛇入箭难哪 It's hard to get a snake into a cocoon
13:36你这个结证法为难自己的日子还在后边呢 Your way of getting into a cocoon is still waiting for you
13:51洛书 Uncle Lu
13:54来了 You're here
13:56这么突然找我有什么事吗 Why do you want to see me so suddenly?
13:59你今天过来没告诉依依吧 You didn't tell Yiyi you were coming today, did you?
14:03没有 No
14:04我刚才跑那个交通闹上来的 I ran into a traffic jam just now
14:09我听说你考上警察了 I heard you got into the police
14:11不错 Not bad
14:12你也算是言出必行的人 You're a man of your word
14:15我呢 I'm also a man of my word
14:19你和依依的事情 I'm no longer against
14:22你和依依的事情 I'm no longer against
14:23我就不再反对了 you and Yiyi
14:25谢谢叔叔 Thank you, Uncle
14:26我一定会照顾好薇依的 I will take good care of her
14:28你放心 Don't worry
14:31是吗 Really?
14:32今天中午她请我出去吃饭 She invited me out for lunch today
14:35连一盘自己喜欢的菜都不舍得点 She didn't even order a plate of her favorite food
14:38我就这么一个女儿 I only have one daughter
14:59行啊你小子啊 Good for you
15:04跟我玩阴的是吧 You're playing with me, aren't you?
15:07为了新分行行长的位置你脸都不要了 You don't even care about the position of the new branch manager
15:12我老婆那里是你捅出去的吧 You're the one who threw my wife out, right?
15:15让所有的客户集体举报我吃回扣 You're the one who taught them
15:17这事是你教他们的吧 to let all the customers report me for a refund, right?
15:20不是 No
15:23阿翔 No
15:24要小人不知除非己莫为 If I don't know, I can't do anything
15:27小动作搞得多了 I've done a lot of little moves
15:29难免会有放松警惕的时候 It's inevitable that there will be times to relax and be vigilant
15:32看不惯你的人多了 There are a lot of people who don't like you
15:34自然就会有人站出来主持正义 Naturally, someone will stand up and take the lead
15:43这句话呢 This sentence
15:45我同意送给你 I agree with you
15:48纪宇航 Ji Yuhe
15:50你不承认这些事情是你做的没关系 It doesn't matter if you don't admit it
15:52我呢 I
15:54也为你准备了一份临别赠礼 also prepared a parting gift for you
15:58还帮你小的 I'll still help you
16:21姐姐 Sister
16:27早 Good morning
16:28小偷 Xiao Tou
16:31你还好吧 Are you okay?
16:32没事吧 Are you okay?
16:34什么意思啊 What do you mean?
16:36你自己看吧行吗 Can you see for yourself?
16:38怎么了 What's the matter?
16:58没事 It's nothing
17:01我们先出去一趟 Let's go out first
17:05小宁 Xiao Ning
17:07走 Let's go
17:28走 Let's go
17:35你怎么回事 What's the matter with you?
17:37这件事从头到尾都瞒着我 You've been hiding this from me from beginning to end
17:39现在行里都传遍了 Now it's all over the news in the industry
17:41你们部门刚爆出一对 You just broke up with your department
17:43你这个领导又 You're a leader
17:45你知不知道现在影响多恶劣 Do you know how bad the impact is now?
17:48说我们作风不正 管理混乱 They say we're not managing properly and it's a mess
17:52你说你这样还想当那个 Do you still want to be that
17:54吉安分行的行长吗 The president of Ji'an branch?
17:55不给你处分就不错了 It's a good thing I didn't punish you
17:58对不起行长 Sorry, president
18:00让您失望了 I let you down
18:03不管行里这次做出什么样的决定 No matter what decision you make this time
18:06我来承担后果 I'll bear the consequences
18:13反正我们俩 Anyway, we
18:16也不可能留在同一个部门了 can't stay in the same department
18:18到最后走的那个人肯定是我 I'll be the last one to leave
18:23但是你现在这种状态 But you're in this state
18:24调到戴瑞其他的银行也不好混 It's not easy to transfer to other banks in Derry
18:27去别的地方工作也不好找 It's not easy to find a job elsewhere
18:31总比留在这儿强吧 It's better than staying here
18:33留在这儿被人戳脊梁骨 If I stay here, I'll be stabbed in the spine
18:36只要你脊梁骨够硬 As long as your spine is hard enough
18:38就不怕被别人戳了 you won't be afraid of being stabbed
18:44你还记得在这儿 Do you remember
18:45我跟你讲过的话吗 what I told you here?
18:47记得 I remember
18:49姐说女人要知道对自己好一点 My sister said women should know how to treat themselves better
18:53没错 That's right
18:55职场一直对女性都不客气 The workplace has always been rude to women
18:56所以我们也没有必要对职场客气 So we don't have to be polite to the workplace
18:58工作是立足之本 Work is the foundation of standing
19:00在这样的时候最重要的事情就是保住你的饭碗 The most important thing at this time is to keep your food bowl
19:06我明白 I understand
19:09嘴长在别人身上 Mouth is on others
19:11别人说什么我们不要管 We don't care what others say
19:13但是我会知道这个过程很痛苦 But I know this process is very painful
19:16你要做好心理准备 You have to be mentally prepared
19:23左边高一点 Left, higher
19:43我说左边 I said left
19:45左边高一点 Left, higher
19:50什么意思 What do you mean
19:51小涂刚来的时候连信用证都不会办 When Xiaotu first came, he didn't even have a credit card
19:54是谁好心提点他 Who was kind enough to remind him
19:56他在工作上是伪的了 He was a hypocrite at work
19:57是谁宽慰他 Who was lenient to him
19:58他跟小唐明里暗里争业绩 He and Xiaotang competed for performance in the Mingli case
20:01是谁力挺他 Who supported him
20:04我把他当妹妹 I see him as a sister
20:06他呢 What about him
20:07他把我当什么 What does he see me as
20:10当同事啊 As a colleague
20:11又不然当什么 What else
20:13你们俩没有血缘关系 You two have no blood ties
20:15还有老季 And Lao Ji
20:16我跟他在工作上精妙配合 We worked well together at work
20:19他指哪儿我打哪儿 He pointed at me
20:20他俩居然就在我眼皮子底下谈恋爱 They were right under my nose
20:23也不告诉我 They didn't even tell me
20:28你不也没告诉人家吗 Didn't you tell them
20:35别让我不相信的还是你 Don't make me believe it's you
20:40我俩同堂共诊这么久 We've been classmates for so long
20:42我全部的家底都交给你了 I gave you all my family
20:44你知道这么大的秘密 You know such a big secret
20:45你竟然一点风都不投给我 You didn't even tell me
20:50赵鹏哥 Brother Zhao
20:52就你这张嘴 Just your mouth
20:54告诉了你就相当于告诉了全世界 Telling me about you is like telling the whole world
20:56你知不知道 Do you know
20:58我把你们当家人 I treat you as family
20:59你们把我当什么 What do you treat me as
21:02关键我最傻的是 The least I can do is
21:03我之前竟然还撮合老季跟小唐 I even set up Lao Ji and Xiaotang
21:05我 I
21:09我才是那个小丑 I'm the little fool
21:11算了 Forget it
21:12反正我也要走了 Anyway, I'm leaving
21:14小拓也要走了 Xiaotang is leaving, too
21:15原本幸福欢乐的大夏天分崩离析了 The happy summer was over
21:18你跟老季相依为命吧 You and Lao Ji are destined to be together
21:23歪了 It's crooked
21:29我跟老季相依为命 I and Lao Ji are destined to be together
21:33那咱俩现在离还来得及吗 Is it too late for us to leave now
21:35你刚说我跟老鸡相依为命 You just said I and Lao Ji are destined to be together
21:58今天天气凉 It's a cool day
21:59喝杯热水吧 Have a cup of hot water
22:00去去寒 Get rid of the cold
22:02我想好了 I've made up my mind
22:05明天我就去深圳调职 I'll go to Shenzhen tomorrow
22:08要是没有别的职行接受我 If there is no other branch to accept me
22:11我就直接离职 I'll just quit
22:17其实不用吧 Actually, you don't have to
22:18要走也是我走 If you want to go, I'll go
22:21我们俩签过对赌协议的 We've signed a bet
22:25你这份违纪的合同只要签下来 As long as you sign this contract of violation
22:28带领拓展一步业绩翻倍的目标就达成了 The goal of leading the expansion of Yibu to double its performance will be achieved
22:32我呢 I
22:33我还没有拉到五千万的存款 I haven't got fifty million in savings
22:35愿赌服输该走的是我 I'm the one who should go
22:44你的工作能力我是了解的 I know your ability
22:48但如果就现在这个情况 But if it's the situation now
22:50我们客观地去分析 Let's analyze it objectively
22:52如果真的是你离开了拓展一步 If you really left the expansion of Yibu
22:54离开了戴瑞 And left Dai Rui
22:56很难找到一个特别顺心的工作 It's hard to find a job that suits you
22:59再说了 Besides
23:00这份工作是你最热爱的 This job is your favorite
23:04所以你不能放弃 So you can't give up
23:05该走的还是我 I'm the one who should go
23:07你说的这些我明白 I understand what you said
23:09静姐也跟我说过这些 Sister Jing also told me this
23:10但是约定就是约定 But a promise is a promise
23:12总不能因为我走了以后找不到更好的工作 I can't let you go just because I can't find a better job
23:15以后找不到更好的工作就让你走吧
23:18况且我们客观地分析 Besides our objective analysis
23:20在咱们家你挣的钱比我多好几倍 In our family, the money you earn is several times more than mine
23:24那总没有道理让挣得多的人走 It doesn't make sense to let those who earn more leave
23:26挣得少的人留下吧 and those who earn less stay
23:28我是个俗人 I'm a vulgar person
23:29谁跟钱过不去啊 Who can't get along with money?
23:33所以我走呢 So I leave
23:35不管是对我对你还是对这个家都是最好的选择 It's the best choice for me, for you, and for this family
23:42现在这件事情还没有最终的定论 There is no final conclusion to this matter yet
23:45交给我来处理吧 Leave it to me, okay?
23:47好吗 Okay?
23:53这个约定还有得了吗 Is this agreement still valid?
24:03这么快 So soon
24:04八个月就过去了 Eight months have passed
24:17八个月八个月八个月八个月八个月八个月八个月八个月八个月八个月八个月
24:47你尽力吧 You try your best
24:49别害怕 Don't be afraid
24:52就自己来吧 Just be yourself
24:55另一种方式 Another way
24:58没有东西看上去完美的 Nothing seems so perfect
25:01虽然这些东西还可以重来 But all the parts can replay
25:05我永远都会留在这里 I'm always here to stay
25:09直到你告诉我 Till you say
25:11你最强的一面 The strongest part of you
25:14没有东西看上去完美的 Nothing can defeat you
25:18我知道时间能够治愈一切 I know time heals everything
25:29告诉我自己 Say something to myself
25:32我知道你尽力吧 I know you try your best
25:36别害怕 Don't be afraid
25:39就自己来吧 Just be yourself
25:42另一种方式 Another way
25:45没有东西看上去完美的 Nothing seems so perfect
25:48虽然这些东西还可以重来 But all the parts can replay
25:51我永远都会留在这里 I'm always here to stay
25:54直到你告诉我 Till you say
25:57你最强的一面 The strongest part of you
26:00没有东西看上去 Nothing can defeat you
26:04我知道时间能够治愈一切 I know time heals everything
26:13之前每次都在前面那个路口就下车 I used to get off at the intersection before
26:19然后自己走到公司去 and walk to the company by myself
26:22今天突然可以坐车 Suddenly I can take a car today
26:26感觉还有点奇怪 I feel a little strange
26:28不太适应 I'm not used to it
26:30反正现在也已经公开了 It's already public anyway
26:33没什么简单的 It's not that simple
26:35嗯 Yeah
26:38以前还老觉得我们这段关系这么特殊 I used to think our relationship was so special
26:44心酸也有点内疚 I felt sad and guilty
26:47想着有一天等我们可以大方分享的时候 One day when we can share freely
26:51应该这种愧疚感就没有了吧 I don't feel guilty anymore
26:53会轻松很多 It will be much easier
26:55但是真的到这一刻了 But now
26:57怎么一点都不觉得轻松啊 I don't feel easy at all
27:01要不你还是把我放在前面吧 Why don't you put me in front?
27:04我想拐个弯去买包子吃 I want to take a detour to buy a bun
27:07那家包子可好吃了 That bun is delicious
27:13需要我等你吗 Do you need me to wait for you?
27:16不用 No need
27:17你先上去吧 You go first
27:35谢谢 Thank you
27:49帮我拿一个粉丝包一个肉包 谢谢 Please wrap a bun for me
27:51好的 Okay
27:53不好意思啊 要两个肉包吧 Sorry, I want two buns
27:58谢谢 Thank you
28:00小宁 这么巧啊 Xiaoning, what a coincidence
28:04不好意思啊 Sorry
28:06昨天你喊我的时候刚好工作上有点急事 When you called me yesterday, I was in a hurry at work
28:09就没来得及回你 抱歉啊 I didn't have time to reply to you. I'm sorry
28:12没事 It's okay
28:13你跟我讲讲呗 Tell me about it
28:15你跟纪总是怎么认识的呀 How did you meet Mr. Ji?
28:17这么好的男人自己都不一定保得全 He is such a good man. He may not be able to protect himself
28:20还站出来为你证明 也太难得了 And he stood out to prove it for you. It's so rare
28:22又有能力 还有责任心 He is capable and responsible
28:24你还拼什么事业啊 Why are you working so hard?
28:26赶紧回家当全职太太得了 You'd better go home and be a full-time housewife
28:28不比在这儿累死累活强多了 It's much better than working here
28:31昨天他不还是一个违宪女员工的老板吗 Wasn't he still a boss who threatened female employees yesterday?
28:35怎么今天就变了呀 Why did he change today?
28:38什么叫为我证明啊 什么意思 What do you mean by proving it for me?
28:40你不知道 You don't know?
28:41纪总亲自在内网发的声明帖啊 Mr. Ji personally posted the statement on the Internet
28:45还贴了你俩的结婚登记照嘛 And posted the marriage registration certificate for you two
28:49昨天晚上就发了 He posted it last night
28:51说明了你们两个在一起是他来拓展部之前 It means that you two are together before he came to expand the department
28:55况且他来拓展一部也是受行长之请 临危受命嘛 Besides, he came to expand the first department because he was asked by the president
28:59这不就说明之前那些说你在工作中勾搭他上位 In other words, those who said you were flirting with him at work
29:03为了转正不择手段之类的都是无稽之谈 were just talking nonsense
29:07谢谢你跟我说这些 Thank you for telling me this
29:13哥 Brother
29:17真走啊 Are you really leaving?
29:18走 Go
29:27你看啊 Look
29:28领导就是领导 果然霸气 The leader is the leader. He is really domineering
29:31那就相当于直接打了那些说小涂 什么勾搭上司啊搞职场潜规则那些人的脸 It's equivalent to hitting the face of those who said that Xiaotu flirted with the boss and broke the rules of the workplace
29:37人家就是情投意合 They are just in love
29:39人家就是奔着结婚去的 在成为同事之前 They are just rushing to get married before becoming colleagues
29:44早 Morning
29:45早 Morning
29:46小涂 Xiaotu
29:48早 Morning
29:52你想好了 Have you made up your mind?
29:54不过我觉得纪总应该不会收我的辞职信 But I don't think Mr. Ji will accept my resignation letter
29:57我直接递到行长那儿去 I will directly send it to the leader
30:01纪总 Mr. Ji
30:03正好大家都在啊 Everyone is here
30:07我通知大家一项新的人事变动 I will inform you of a new personnel change
30:14行长正式批准了我的调职申请 The leader officially approved my transfer application
30:18今天是我最后一天来这儿上班了 Today is my last day at work
30:23交接的工作也都已经汇报给了行内 I have already reported my work to the management
30:27明天我就正式离开拓展一步了 I will officially leave the company tomorrow
30:47明明该走的人是我明明该走的人是我明明该走的人是我明明该走的人是我明明该走的人是我明明该走的人是我你为什么要自作主张啊 Why are you taking the initiative when you're supposed to leave?
30:50还是说从一开始你就没有把我们制定的合约当回事 Or are you just kidding me from the beginning
30:54把我们制定的合约当回事从一开始就逗着我玩呢 without considering our contract?
30:57先别生气嘛 Don't be angry
31:00其实是因为我要跟二部竞争才导致我们的关系会曝光 It's because I want to compete with the second department that our relationship will be exposed
31:05另外也是因为我要来拓展一步另外也是因为我要来拓展一步 And because I want to take a step back
31:07你才会每天都提心吊胆担心着我们关系会曝光出来 You will be worried about our relationship every day
31:11整件事情都因我而起 当然是我来承担了 It's all because of me. Of course, I'm responsible for it
31:15所以从一开始你就已经想好了 So you've been thinking about it from the beginning
31:18就是为了不让我多想所以才签对赌的 That's why you signed the bet because you didn't want me to think too much
31:23说错了 You're wrong
31:26还有一个原因 I have another reason
31:27我想让你能够实战你的能力 I want you to show your ability
31:29我有什么能力啊 What ability do I have?
31:31我不过就是一个小小的业务经理 I'm just a little business manager
31:34你不一样 You're different
31:35你是行长派过来的 你这一走他肯定会生气啊 You were sent by the president. He'll be angry when you leave
31:41你也知道那个金融家属回避政策对不对 You know that the financial family is avoiding the policy, right?
31:46目的就是为了防止利用职权徇私舞弊 The purpose is to prevent the use of power to commit fraud
31:50你跟小涂呢虽然没结婚 You and Xiaotu are not married
31:53严格意义上来说不算违规 Strictly speaking, it's not a violation
31:56但是你把感情和工作扯到一块去 But you put your feelings and work together
31:59就算没违规他也说不清楚 Even if there is no violation, he can't make it clear
32:01小涂现在发展这么快 小涂又赶上二部出了那个事 Xiaotu is developing so fast and he's in the second department
32:08说你啊利用职权照顾小涂的疯言疯语都已经传出来了 He said that you used power to take care of Xiaotu's rumors
32:14你也说了是疯言疯语 You said it was a rumor
32:16我季玉恒从来就没有滥用过任何一次职权 I, Ji Yuheng, have never misused any power
32:20除了人均分配的政府存款之外 In addition to the government savings distributed by the people
32:22涂晓宁在我这里没有得到过任何一次优待 Tu Xiaoning didn't get any favor from me
32:27转正找客户靠的全是他自己的能力 He used his own ability to transfer money and find clients
32:39你说的情况我都了解 I understand what you said
32:41但小涂呢他真的必须得走了 But Xiaotu really has to leave
32:45不行 涂晓宁他不能走 No, Tu Xiaoning can't leave
32:50这里不仅仅是一个工作的地方 This is not just a place to work
32:52对他来说是他全身心投入的事业 For him, it's a career he devoted to
32:56该怎么人应该是我 I should be the one to decide
32:58老师 晚些时候我会把调职申请发给你 Mr. Wang, I will send you the transfer application later
33:02也感谢您一直以来对我的信任和照顾 And thank you for your trust and care for me
33:05所以我就跟王老师说 So I told Mr. Wang
33:08你能力很强 You are very capable
33:10如果真的是你离开的话 If you really leave
33:12那一定是拓展一步的损失 That will be a loss
33:14所以老师想了想 So I thought about it
33:16觉得我说的有道理 I think what I said makes sense
33:17昨天晚上就批了我的调职申请了 They approved my transfer application last night
33:20行长哪有这么好骗啊 It's not easy to fool the president
33:23批了 They approved it?
33:27那去哪儿呢 Then where should I go?
33:30我市里面没听说哪个岗位空出来了呀 I haven't heard of any vacant positions in the city
33:33难道要降级啊 Should I be demoted?
33:36是南安县的职号 继续当经理 It's the position of Nan'an County. You can continue to be a manager
33:42南安县 开车要两个多小时 It takes more than two hours to drive to Nan'an County
33:46是 Yes
33:47那么远啊 It's so far
33:49这算是惩罚吗 Is this a punishment?
33:52当然不算了 Of course not
33:53主要是南安县职行那边 积攒了不少的不良贷款 The main reason is that Nan'an County has accumulated a lot of bad loans
33:57常年都压着职行的业绩 It has been suppressing the performance of the bank for many years
34:00去年的时候在全省都垫底了 It was at its peak last year
34:03另外客户经理拿不到一级提成 In addition, the client manager can't get a promotion
34:06他们就没有工作的干劲 They don't have the energy to work
34:08这成了一个恶性循环 This has become a vicious cycle
34:09所以领导们应该是想 So the leaders should want me to
34:11让我过去了以后处理一下这件事情 deal with this matter after I go there
34:13另外现在是风口浪尖 Besides, it's the peak season now
34:15把我稍微调远一点 It's also a protection for me
34:17对我也是一个保护罢了 to keep me away a little bit
34:26我呢是去辖基层锻炼 I'm going to the lower level to train
34:29对我来说是一件好事 It's a good thing for me
34:31怎么 不想让我过去啊 What? You don't want me to go there?
34:37是 Yes
34:38辖基层确实可以积攒一些经验 The lower level can really accumulate some experience
34:41现在这个时候躲远一点 Now it's time to stay away a little bit more
34:44也确实可以避避风头 It can also avoid the wind
34:46行长这么做已经算是惜才了 It's already a waste of talent to do this
34:53可是如果没有这些事情 But without these things
34:56我本来可以去更好的地方 I can go to a better place
35:00我呢去了那边一定会好好工作 I will definitely work hard over there
35:04这就是一个过渡 This is an overpass
35:05我争取从这调回来 I'm trying to get back here
35:08好远啊 It's so far away
35:15别多想了 Don't think too much
35:38谢谢 Thank you
36:09辛苦你了 Thank you for your hard work
36:11我猜你很快会迎来一个更好的伙伴 I guess you will meet a better partner soon
36:15先走了 I'm leaving now
36:25听说你下午去了人力办了地址啊 I heard that you went to the human resources this afternoon to apply for a job
36:28嗯 Yes
36:32谢谢 Thank you
36:34谢谢 Thank you
36:35谢谢 Thank you
36:36谢谢 Thank you
36:38人力那边新来个小伙子 A young man from Human Resources
36:41不知道什么情况 I don't know what's going on
36:42他问我说在拓展部是不是指认你 He asked me if I was the only one in the development department
36:46问我你要是走了 He asked me if I would quit
36:48我是不是也不干了 if I left
36:49那你肯定不会这么跟他说 Then you wouldn't tell him that
36:52但是你了解我 But you know me
36:53这个时候我怎么能把忠心表给你呢 How can I show my loyalty to you at this time?
36:57我要让所有人都知道 I want everyone to know
36:58我的离开是因为饶经理 I left because of Manager Rao
37:01还得是 That's true
37:02你也挺不舍得吧 Aren't you reluctant to leave?
37:33你说我们还会回来吗 Do you think we will come back?
37:47你老婆在这儿 Your wife is here
37:48我未婚妻也在这儿 My fiancée is here, too
37:50少不了过来 We can't miss it
37:58咱俩也算是换代兄弟了 We are finally brothers
38:01对了 老赵 By the way, Lao Zha
38:03你是裸辞 你新工作有什么内幕 Do you have any plans for your new job?
38:07没有 No
38:09我朋友那边有一家财务公司 I have a financial company in my friend's company
38:11需要招招短期的客户经理 They need a short-term customer manager
38:13工作经验需要五年以上 They need more than five years of work experience
38:15薪资报酬也还不错 It's not bad to pay them in person
38:18一会儿我把他名片推给你 I'll give you his name card later
38:19如果有需要的话去过渡一下 If you need it, you can transfer it
38:23好 好 Thank you
38:27先走了 I'm leaving
38:30再见 Bye
38:37别太瞧我 Don't look down on me
38:46领导 以后有机会随时招呼我 Leader, call me whenever you have a chance
38:51我还跟你干 I'm still working for you
39:01不管怎么样 No matter what
39:05晓宁这事可算是落下帷幕了 Xiao Ning's case is finally over
39:07她再也不用担惊受怕了 She doesn't have to be afraid anymore
39:09可以光明正大地谈恋爱了 She can be in a relationship
39:12老计确实靠得住 Old memory is reliable
39:15但我不知道这个记忆盒它还在磨蹭些什么 But I don't know what this memory ring is trying to do
39:18要是是我 If it were me
39:19我就立马纳了晓宁去领证 I would take Xiao Ning to get the certificate right away
39:21在这种狂风暴雨中坚定地迈入婚姻的殿堂 In this storm, I firmly enter the hall of marriage
39:25多有意义啊 How meaningful it is
39:30魏姨 你不是说找个时间一起去看日出吗 Wei Yi, didn't you say you were going to see the sunrise together?
39:34我查了一下 I checked it out
39:35南山是看日出最好的地方 Nanshan is the best place to see the sunrise
39:38你觉得怎么样 What do you think?
39:42我觉得南山人有点多 I think there are a lot of people in Nanshan
39:46我想去白沙滩 I want to go to the white beach
40:01怎么起得那么早啊 Why did you get up so early?
40:03这不才五点半吗 It's only half past five
40:04你不是六点要出门吗 Aren't you going out at six o'clock?
40:06我想给你收拾点东西带走 I want to pack some things for you
40:10就是它了 That's it
40:11来得这么急 You came so early
40:13水杯湿巾 Wet towel
40:16怎么还有袜子 Why do you have socks?
40:19我想着你那边来回路程就要四个小时 I thought it would take four hours for you to get back and forth
40:24那你晚上万一有客户需要应酬 If you have a client in the evening
40:26可能喝点酒就不能赶回来了 Maybe you can't make it back if you drink
40:28给你带了衬衫袜子 I brought you a shirt and socks
40:30这些以备不时之需 These are not necessary
40:32车上呢还给你放了个小毯子 I put a blanket in the car for you
40:34你要是累了就在车上小睡一下 If you're tired, you can sleep in the car
40:38童小姐这么贴心啊 Miss Tu is so sweet
40:40谢谢 Thank you
40:41不过你可以放心 But you can rest assured
40:42不到万不得已 I won't stay overnight
40:44我是不可能夜不归宿的 until I have to
40:47厉害 Awesome
40:49考核通过 Passed the test
40:53你在那边要待多久呀 How long are you going to stay there?
40:54你们领导找你谈话的时候 When your leader talked to you
40:57有没有说什么透露一点东西啊 Did he say anything to you?
41:00还真不好说 It's hard to say
41:01去那边处理完所有的问题 I have to go there and deal with all the problems
41:03还得等室里有位置了我才能过来 I have to wait until there is a place in the city for me to come
41:06一切都很难说 Everything is hard to say
41:11慢慢来不着急 Take your time
41:14我昨天是不是没跟你说 Did I not tell you yesterday
41:15我们部门要来两个新人 Our department is going to have two new people
41:17因为你跟小赵哥不是走了吗 Because you and Brother Zhao left
41:20今天有两个人来报到 There are two people reporting today
41:22没有报到 They didn't report
41:26现在风波还没过去 The storm is not over yet
41:28说难听点儿 Please be nice
41:29我去的那边还能够躲躲清静 After I go there, I can be more quiet
41:32你这边随时可能有一些流言蜚语 There may be some rumors and gossip
41:35有一些新话什么的 And some new words
41:36真要是听到了 Don't take it personally
41:38千万别往心里去呀 If you hear what I'm talking about
41:39我这边呢顶多就是一些闲言碎语 I only have some idle talk
41:43跟你在南安县那边那些坏账比起来 Compared with those bad accounts in Nan'an county
41:46那根本都比不了 Can't be compared at all
41:48不着急慢慢处理 Not worry. Take your time
41:51That's life.
41:52You can't always be at the top.
41:54It's all ups and downs.
41:56Although we have difficulties now,
41:58take it easy.
41:59It will get better and better in the future.
42:02Keep it in mind.
42:07Where's yours?
42:08It should be at the bedside.
42:14I'll put it on for you.
42:16I'll put it on for you.
42:20Xiao Ning.
42:21Let's take a vacation together
42:23after work.
42:26Why do you want to take a vacation
42:27right after work?
42:29You just got a new job.
42:32Okay.
42:33I'll talk to the manager
42:35after work.
42:46I love you.
42:47I love you.
42:48I love you.
42:49I love you.
42:50I love you.
42:51I love you.
42:52I love you.
42:53I love you.
42:54I love you.
42:55I love you.
42:56I love you.
42:57I love you.
42:58I love you.
42:59I love you.
43:00I love you.
43:01I love you.
43:02I love you.
43:03I love you.
43:04I love you.
43:05I love you.
43:06I love you.
43:07I love you.
43:08I love you.
43:09I love you.
43:10I love you.
43:11I love you.
43:12I love you.
43:13I love you.
43:15I love you.
43:17I love you.
43:19I love you.
43:21I love you.
43:26Here.
43:27Your coffee is ready.
43:31Get back to work.
43:32I'm in a hurry.
43:37Move.
44:14Oh baby, my heart belongs to you and you and this
44:34Maybe it's you, love when you're with me
44:43Someone else
44:46Baby, it's you, hope you know
44:54You're in the memories of the past
44:57I feel the warmth of each other when I look at your face
45:06My feelings for you
45:10Just like the rain
45:13Falling down slowly
45:17Oh baby, my heart belongs to you and you and this
45:25The fireworks of happiness never stop
45:30Maybe it's you, love when you're
45:36Baby, it's you, hope you know
45:43You're in the memories of the past
45:47I feel the warmth of each other when I look at your face
45:53My feelings for you
45:57Just like the rain
46:01Falling down slowly
46:05Oh baby, my heart belongs to you and you and this

Recommended