Category
🎥
Short filmTranscript
00:00Translated by 雅miyabi
00:23风起云涌 万物生长 世间喧嚣已被遗忘 The wind rises and the millions of creatures grow. The world is filled with chaos.
00:29苍穹之上 群星闪耀 依稀离歌 苍凉巨响 The stars in the sky are shining, and the songs in the night are loud and bright.
00:35狂风暴雨 世间苍凉 刀光剑影血染沙场 The storm is raging, and the world is in chaos. The blade of the sword is sharp, and the blood stains the battlefield.
00:41风云击毁 遗乱天下 怀疑恩仇 心之所向 The wind and clouds destroy the world, and the hatred and grudges in the heart.
00:46只剩无一件思量 这真相已被遗忘 The only thing left is to think about it, and the truth has been forgotten.
00:50换来剧情 这天地无尽苍茫 光阴荏苒 心愿难抛 终究难忘 The world is full of chaos, and the light is still there.
00:59无声狼吟 皆无长空 人在仙途 心已待九州 骁傲千古 古董人生 天下苍生悲欢离合 The wind rises and the millions of creatures grow. The world is filled with chaos. The blade of the sword is sharp, and the blood stains the battlefield.
01:17何不铭心血染风华 尽笑云添 骁傲天下 Why don't you rise your sword and laugh at the world?
01:48修仙者经炼气 聚灵 金丹 化神 死死 合道 方可踏入剑仙境界 The cultivators can enter the realm of the Sword Immortal by cultivating Qi, Gathering Spirit, Elixir of Gold, God of Illusion, Death, and Tao.
02:04魔族降临 祸乱九州 雷剑仙率领众剑仙抗击魔族 The Demons are coming to wreak havoc on the Nine Regions. The Thunder Sword Immortal leads the Heavy Sword Immortal to attack the Demons.
02:17虽然将魔族离于九州之外 但九州依然处于危机之中 Although the Demons are outside the Nine Regions, the Nine Regions are still in danger.
02:47九州仙门已坐实你父亲慕虚勾结魔族 你就是叛徒之子 Your father is a traitor of the Immortal Sect. The Immortal Sect of the Nine Regions has confirmed that your father, Mu Xun, has colluded with the Demons. You are the son of a traitor.
03:04剑仙又如何 他是叛徒 是整个九州仙门的敌人 He is a traitor. He is the enemy of the Immortal Sect of the Nine Regions.
03:10叛徒 叛徒 叛徒 Traitor. Traitor. Traitor.
03:18穆灵道体终于大成 父亲 我一定要为你洗刷冤屈 Mu Ling Dao Tie has finally succeeded. Father, I must clear your name.
03:33族长不在 难道要擅自决定此事 The Clan Leader is not here. Do you want to decide this matter on your own?
03:37我们也是为了全族考虑 如此宝物应该交给更有价值的人 We are doing this for the sake of the whole clan. Such treasures should be given to more valuable people.
03:44去寻东方浩来 东方放 太上长老有请 Go find Dongfang Hao. Dongfang Fang, Elder Taishang invites you.
03:57穆雪 你怎么来了 Mu Xue, why are you here?
04:03几位长老让你去议事大厅 几位长老让你去议事大厅 The elders want you to go to the meeting hall.
04:06找我 是 我觉得是有蹊跷 爷爷正好外出 你可要小心 You want to see me? Yes, I think there is something wrong. Grandpa is going out. You have to be careful.
04:12好 我去看看 Okay, I'll go and have a look.
04:17见过三位长老 Greetings, three elders.
04:19平日你在后山修炼 总不见你 不想你已经长这么大了 I don't see you in the back mountain. I didn't expect you to grow up so much.
04:24太上长老 您找我有何事 Elder Taishang, what do you want to see me for?
04:27是在我们商议 决定将你父亲留下的生鲜令给你表哥东方少羽 It is in our discussion that we decide to give your cousin, Dongfang Shaoyu, the freshness token left by your father.
04:37为何 Why?
04:38你天资如此平庸 此物与你无用 少羽已是巨龄七丑 凭借此物必可败入太一仙门 正道成仙 光耀门楣 Your son is so mediocre that this thing is useless to you. Shaoyu is already a giant. With this thing, he will be able to enter the Taiyi Immortal Sect and become an immortal.
04:55这与我何干 What does this have to do with me?
04:56东方浩 莫要忘了你的身份 Dongfang Hao, don't forget who you are.
05:00六年前你父亲慕讯勾结魔族乃是仙门罪人 Six years ago, your father, Mu Xun, colluded with the demons and committed a crime.
05:05若非我东方氏收留 你岂有活路 若你不已 老朽便将你的身份公之于众 看谁能保你 If I hadn't taken you in, you wouldn't have survived. If you hadn't, I would have made your identity known to everyone. Let's see who can protect you.
05:20那生鲜令是浩哥哥的父亲留给他的 你怎能夺去 That freshness token was left to him by Brother Hao's father. How could you take it?
05:24慕讯 若是东方浩让出生鲜令 我可举荐你去寒玉谷 你自己也感觉到了吧 Mu Xun, if Dongfang Hao gives up the freshness token, I can recommend you to Hanyu Valley. You can feel it, right?
05:31若再不修行寒道仙法 不出三年 你必因寒气失控而死 但凭借寒玉谷的功法 你就能将寒气收为己用 东方浩 你也不希望慕讯因你而死吧 Dongfang Hao, you don't want Mu Xun to die because of you either, do you?
05:47慕讯 不 生鲜令是浩哥哥踏入仙门的希望 若不踏入仙门 他如何为他父亲沉冤昭雪 如何踏上仙道之巅 Mu Xun would rather die than trade his future.
06:00不可以 生鲜令 绝不能交 No, you can't give him the freshness token.
06:03傻丫头 Silly girl.
06:05慕讯 东方浩不过是一个废物 生鲜令给他又有何用 况且他父亲慕讯是仙门叛徒 太医仙门又怎会让他轻易进入 Mu Xun, Dongfang Hao is just a loser. What's the point of giving him the freshness token? Besides, his father Mu Xun is a traitor of the Immortal Sects. How could the Immortal Sects allow him to enter the Taiyi Sect so easily?
06:20若不是姑父 九州早就被魔族大军肆虐 仙门也不复存在了 If it weren't for my uncle, the Demon Lord of the Nine Regions would have destroyed Jiuzhou long ago, and the Immortal Sects wouldn't have existed.
06:25不错 我父亲绝不是仙门叛徒 我一定会为他洗清冤屈 等到族长回来就不好下手了 你一定要速战速决 That's right. My father is definitely not a traitor of the Immortal Sects. I will definitely avenge him. It won't be easy for you to do it when the leader is back. You have to do it quickly.
06:37就你 一个练气精的废物 你有这个能力吗 言语寒湿 Only you? You're just a loser who practices qi. Do you have the ability to speak?
06:49好哥哥 小心 Brother Hao, be careful!
06:53就这点实力 你想躲我升仙令吗 With this little strength, you want to hide from me?
06:56什么 他竟有如此实力 What? He has such strength?
07:09这是怎么回事 What's going on?
07:10太上长了 若是再步步紧逼 别怪我不念同族情分 Don't blame me for not considering our friendship if you keep pushing me.
07:26好大的口气 东方浩 今日这升仙令你必须留下 Dongfang Hao, you must keep this Immortal Strength today.
07:33天御压截 岂我造孽 豪恐的雷霆之力 What a terrifying thunderous force!
07:46小小年纪 竟然敢对我斗争 I'm just a kid. I'm not afraid of you.
07:53天御压截 岂我造孽 豪恐的雷霆之力 What a terrifying thunderous force!
08:00小小年纪 竟敢与我对抗 岂能留你 I'm just a kid. I'm not afraid of you.
08:05天御压截 岂我造孽 豪恐的雷霆之力 What a terrifying thunderous force!
08:26二少老 你 怎么 你想阻我 Second Elder, you... What? You want to stop me?
08:35哥 Brother
08:49太上长老 留浩尔一命 否则族长回来 你们该如何交代 First Elder, leave Hao alive. Otherwise, how will you face your clan leader when he returns?
08:55交代 这就是保护的交代 This is my responsibility.
09:01浩哥哥 Brother Hao
09:06独角龙元 是族长 It's the Dragon Spirit. It's the clan leader.
09:19天御玄鹰掌 Heavenly Jade Palm
09:36好 Good
09:43爷爷 你终于回来了 Grandpa, you're finally back!
09:49爷爷 Grandpa
09:54太上长老 你们这是在做什么 First Elder, what are you doing?
10:02我们只是在跟浩尔商量 We're just discussing with Hao
10:05看看他是否愿意将生鲜令赠予少羽 to see if he's willing to give the order to Shaoyu.
10:10商量 这就是你商量的方式 Discuss? Is this how you're going to discuss?
10:13众人皆知 我孙儿少羽的实力强于东方昊 Everyone knows that my son, Shaoyu, is stronger than Dongfang Hao.
10:17这生鲜令留在他手里 岂不浪费 If he keeps the order, it'll be a waste.
10:20所以你们就趁我外出 为逼浩尔将生鲜令交出来 So you're taking advantage of me to force Hao to hand over the order?
10:25我只是 I'm just...
10:27而且 你就那么确定 浩尔的实力低于少羽吗 And you're so sure that Hao is weaker than Shaoyu?
10:36族长 方才若不是我手下留情 东方昊就没命可活了 First Elder, if it weren't for my mercy, Dongfang Hao would have lost his life.
10:42难道不是你先向浩尔出手的吗 Didn't you go to Hao first?
10:45我 I...
10:47生鲜令给了少羽 带他拜入仙门 也是我东方氏全族的荣耀 The order was given to Shaoyu. It's the glory of the whole Dongfang Clan for him to enter the Immortal Sect.
10:53族长又何必如此固执 非要护着这个不成器的家伙 Why did you have to be so stubborn to protect this weakling?
10:59同为东方氏一族 却出手伤人 到底谁才是不成器的 You're a member of the Dongfang Clan, but you hurt people. Who's the weakling?
11:05东方少羽伤及同门 立即打入地牢 面壁思过一个月 Shaoyu will be sent to the dungeon to repent for a month.
11:13你们不能动我 我外公是云海城城主啊 You can't hurt me. My grandfather is the Lord of Yunhai City.
11:17你可知如此对待少羽 得罪的是谁 Do you know who you're offending by treating Shaoyu like this?
11:20无论得罪谁 老夫都可以一敌百 如若不信大可以试试 Whoever I offend, I can defeat them all. If you don't believe me, you can try.
11:50昊儿 你的伤严重吗 Hao'er, is your injury serious?
11:53爷爷放心 一点小伤 Don't worry, it's just a minor injury.
11:55太上长老 他们欺人太甚 Grandmaster, they've gone too far.
11:58若是昊儿使出全力 他们根本不是对手 If Hao'er uses all his strength, they're no match for him.
12:03昊儿可是有先天目灵道体 只是我之前告诉他 令他隐藏实力 他这才没有在众人面前展现 Hao'er has a celestial body, but I told him to hide his strength, so he didn't show it to the public.
12:11真的吗 Really?
12:12爷爷担心我的身份被九州仙门得知 会引来麻烦 所以我一直在后山修炼 My grandfather was worried that my identity would be exposed by the Nine Spirits, so I've been training in the back mountain.
12:19爷爷知道你受委屈了 如今你已成年 是时候将你父亲留给你的东西交给你了 你且随我来 I know you've been wronged. Now that you're an adult, it's time to give you what your father left you. Come with me.
12:28随我来 Come with me.
12:41探伤长老 现在该怎么办 Elder Tarzan, what should we do now?
12:44东方雄竟然敢关押兽羽 就别怪我心狠手辣 待我传讯云海城主 Dongfang Xiong dares to imprison the Beast Lord. Don't blame me for being ruthless. I'll send a message to the City Owner of Cloud Sea.
12:59东方雄等着瞧吧 Dongfang Xiong, just wait and see.
13:03乌帕 Wu Bang
13:26阿尔把升仙令拿出来 Ar, give me the Immortal Order.
13:33阿尔把升仙令拿出来 Ar, give me the Immortal Order.
13:57穆萱 你且在外面等候 Muxuan, wait outside.
14:04阿尔把升仙令拿出来 Ar, give me the Immortal Order.
14:24起 Get up.
14:34凭借此令你可以联系太医仙门的剑仙玉阳子 He's your father's best friend. He's been working together with you on killing the Yi-Demons.
14:42他是你父亲的至交好友 曾经一起多次联手诛杀一魔 He's your father's best friend. He's been working together with you on killing the Yi-Demons.
14:47爷爷 父亲怎么会提前留下这令牌给我 难道他早就知道自己会遇难 Grandpa, why did my father leave me this token in advance? Did he know he was going to be killed?
14:54不错 你父亲乃上仙境修士 冥冥之中可感应到变故 自从你母亲在那次诛魔大战中身孕 你父亲便立志要诛尽一魔守护九州 That's right. Your father was determined to kill the Yi-Demons and protect the Nine Regions since your mother passed away in the battle.
15:11是啊 面对一魔 爹爹从未退却 Yes. My father never retreated from the battle against the Yi-Demons.
15:15你爹爹唯一放心不下的是你 所以给你留下了这些 Your father was worried about you, so he left you this token.
15:21接下来就让你父亲告诉你吧 爷爷出去为你护法 Next, let your father tell you. I'll go out and protect you.
15:29这仙河中有父亲的气息 There's my father's breath in this fairy river.
15:46爹爹 Dad!
15:48好儿 Good son.
15:50爹爹 您此时在哪儿 Dad, where are you now?
16:17优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
16:47无论如何 我一定要让杨晨这个女子想撤天阳学院 No matter what, I must get Yang Chen out of Tianyang Academy.
17:17优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
17:47优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
18:17业务联系 欢迎收看、订阅、转发、打赏支持明镜与点点栏目 If you like this video, please like, share this video, and subscribe to this channel.